Wildcard Next Season

Obviously we’re all hoping Hunter is available and Phin’s shot and development trends like Yogi, but I think Damezi could be a wild card.  He was an excellent shooter in high school. The staff gave him plenty of opportunity this year.  He struggled this year, but freshman can take time to adjust.   If he gets up to the player he can be, I think he could be a real wild card for IU next year.   Just my $0.02 on this rainy day. 

5 minutes ago, Bustout said:

Obviously we’re all hoping Hunter is available and Phin’s shot and development trends like Yogi, but I think Damezi could be a wild card.  He was an excellent shooter in high school. The staff gave him plenty of opportunity this year.  He struggled this year, but freshman can take time to adjust.   If he gets up to the player he can be, I think he could be a real wild card for IU next year.   Just my $0.02 on this rainy day. 

Wild card indeed.  So much potential on this team.  If only the guys can live up to it.

You've got rain.  I have snow.  LOL.

2 hours ago, Bustout said:

Yeah he looked frantic and rushed all year...just wasn’t ready for the speed of the game...I think if it slows down for him he can be a nice spark off the bench with his shooting. He just played too fast last year.

32 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yeah he looked frantic and rushed all year...just wasn’t ready for the speed of the game...I think if it slows down for him he can be a nice spark off the bench with his shooting. He just played too fast last year.

Sometimes guys just try to hard.  I think Damezi fell victim to this.

Archived