Juwan Morgan

Nothing Earth shattering, but I ran into Juwan at the store this afternoon, we didn't have a long conversation, but he did share that he has had some interest from a few NBA teams.  We were both shopping for suitcases, hopefully this means he's getting ready to travel for some workouts.  Anyway, he is such a nice, polite and respectful young man.  I wished him luck and went on my way.

19 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Matches pretty much every report ever given on Uncle JMo.

At worst, he's got several years of Euro-ball in front of him, followed by putting that IU degree to use.

Yep. If the downside to your years in Bloomington is playing hoops in Europe/Asia for a decade or so and bringing back a very hefty nest egg you've done pretty good. 

Townie....really cool. Running into Juwan... and  sharing with us.  Over the years, as Juwan moves on.... I am sure this happening will stay with you for ever.

De'Ron Davis came out of his locker room after a game in high school,when my son chased him in and asked him to  meet with his number one fan.  A memory that will always live with me.....just as I am sure meeting with Juwan....and his willingness to talk to you .... will stay with you.

Archived