Dan Dakich with some interesting IU comments.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

Geronimo signing before he leaves. 🤞 

Hmm.  Could be. And very interesting. Not saying that isn't it. However, I have yet to pick up on that.  Hard to believe in that coaches can't talk about recruits till they sign an LOI.

Again not saying that. But hard for me to believe that Dak has dug that up.  If it were Alex's dad (aka Deep Throat) or even Rabby. I would say. Possibly so.  But not Dak.  He's too much into himself.

Andrew Luck's retirement has inspired both ESPN and Fox employees to go after their coworkers and colleagues

12 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

If he’s saying it and promoting it, it’s something bad.

Been his history, no doubt.  Kevin Wilson had his own personal demons.  However, I did appreciate Coach Wilson for eventually turning down Dak invites to come on his show.

Not to mention the numerous twitter battles that Dak has engaged in over the years.  How Dak is still employed by ESPN, is beyond me.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Probably not this :

Ben Steele on Twitter: "Marquette's closed-door scrimmage this season will be Oct. 20 vs. Indiana. #mubb had played Northwestern the last two seasons. Location of #iubb scrimmage TBA, though it won't be in Milwaukee."

Sounds to me as if Dak is looking for click bait.  Could be wrong. But would not surprise me either.

Thanks Jax for that !

Doubt it! This has been common knowledge for a week now.

News can be about the alumni outreach program/committee Archie and Comar have created to bring back alumni IU players.

By the way, notice how Dan also tweeted record #s for his show.  He runs with his perspective and is wrong a ton.  Still waiting on Alford done deal, and other info.  He for sure reaches for thoughts and is the first to deflect when wrong or things change.

Watch the Hoosier Hysterics podcast to learn how bad things were when Archie got here.  Furthermore they had to keep certian players to not ruin the APR.  Etc. Etc.

21 minutes ago, newhavenwarford said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Dan doesn't talk to Knight anymore right? Cause I'm wondering if it's news about Knight....

He Spread some B.S. about RMK awhile back,just so happen to be when he had a book coming out..🙄..i dont think alot of people bought into it.

47 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

He Spread some B.S. about RMK awhile back,just so happen to be when he had a book coming out..🙄..i dont think alot of people bought into it.

Dan Dakich rips Bob Knight, says he has 'lost all respect for him' 

Dan Dakich sounds off on Bob Knight: 'I don't wanna sound harsh but I don't like him'

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

There are a lot of things I don't like about Bob Knight.  But, I'll take 100 Bob Knights over 1 Dan Dakich every single day of the year.  

There are a lot of things i  like about RMK and I used to like Dakich until he got into radio and using it as a platform to spout off...he now reminds me of Colin Cowheard..dont like him either.

Archived