Mike Saunders, Jr. (2020) Commits to Cincinnati

Saunders

12 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Man, it seems hard to find players that are top notch shooters but still have the physical ability you need for the B1G.  It’s a broken record with all these guys not being able to shoot well.  Yet, you want the physical ability.  It’s been a conundrum.  

Saunders seems to personify that conundrum best too.  I haven't seen many players with his quickness and athleticism, but the shooting is a major concern, both from 3 and the foul line.

On 5/6/2019 at 8:58 PM, The Daily Hoosier said:

Saunders

Saunders seems to personify that conundrum best too.  I haven't seen many players with his quickness and athleticism, but the shooting is a major concern, both from 3 and the foul line.

Just put on a highlight tape then...shooting problems solved lol. I watched some others...I have probably 4 or 5 pgs we are on ahead of him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • KDB changed the title to Mike Saunders, Jr. (2020) Commits to Cincinnati
6 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

If you can't shoot the ball, you become limited.  You can have a role, maybe as a defensive stopper and facilitator, but we need more balanced players who can provide reliable shooting.  I'd hate to be in the same boat 2-3 years from now that we have been.  

I love effort guys...but that alone isn’t going to win games. Can’t have days of Newkirk starting for us and not giving us any punch on offense.

Archived