Nijel Pack (2020) Commits to Kansas State

6 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Tum Tum’s biggest issue was he couldn’t shoot. Was a big liability for them because of it. 

Yeah, when I saw him play, I was relieved he didn't choose IU.  Over-valued in my opinion...was short & couldn't shoot.

11 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Do you guys think you’ll offer him?

I don’t think he is number 1 pg we are on...but I don’t think we can go into 2020 (when Green graduates) with no backup either. I could see him getting an offer...also probably wouldn’t hinder us going after Lander in 2021 either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • KDB changed the title to Nijel Pack (2020) Commits to Kansas State
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

Nijel Pack up to #79 in the ESPN rankings. Do you guys see any scenario in which Archie goes in and takes Pack away from Weber? I would have to think Pack would jump at an IU offer. Also, I don't see Pack joining IU having a negative impact on the Lander recruitment. 

Nope.  I don't see that as Archie's style.

20 minutes ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

Nijel Pack up to #79 in the ESPN rankings. Do you guys see any scenario in which Archie goes in and takes Pack away from Weber? I would have to think Pack would jump at an IU offer. Also, I don't see Pack joining IU having a negative impact on the Lander recruitment. 

Dominoes would have to fall meaning Cross would have to commit elsewhere and all 3 of the bigs IU is coveting (Brown-Ferguson, Loveday, Garcia) also say no. Shouldn't impact Lander's commitment but if I'm Pack why would I want to come play behind Phinisee and then possibly behind Lander. Can't really pair Peck with Phinisee or Lander as you give up a lot of height defensively.

15 minutes ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

Will be interesting to see whether he moves up elsewhere but ESPN is the least accurate IMO of recruits especially the non five stars 

9 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

If Bruce Weber has a second kid decommit in favor of IU, his head will explode.

BAM !  Shades of Gordon.   LOL

I don't know a lot about next year.  I just know IU is going to suck...... Don't put that on the internet. .... Bruce (BAM) Weber

3 hours ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

#152 on 247's latest

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Basketball/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

Archived