Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm not sure he follows any of the boards.  

Might be a good thing because if he was coming on here to see what everyone was saying about him he would probably be extremely disappointed 🤔😊since no one really seems to be talking about him at all. 

17 hours ago, klize17 said:

I have been a member of Peegs for a long time...2007ish. Followed him over to 247 when that move happened.  At one time they were one of the most active sites on 247 I believe.  Plenty of activity just not on the free boards over there.  I have been a lurker here for a long time and quarantine has brought me out of the shell some here. 

@Stlboiler23and I chat on another board, so its great to be able to give him some crap here as well :)

I can neither confirm nor deny that we chat on a different board. 

1 hour ago, Colonialcrester said:

I'm a bit disappointed in Trey. He knows we have been sitting here on HSN anxiously waiting for his commitment and he is making us wait!!! He knows we were expecting his commitment in May!!! Why is he doing this? 😁😁😁😩😩😩

It reminds me of this time with a lady in Indonesia....

From my understanding, in your Indonesian incident, you were the problem.  She waited and waited for you to 'commit', but she eventually had to move on to the next customer.  

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

From my understanding, in your Indonesian incident, you were the problem.  She waited and waited for you to 'commit', but she eventually had to move on to the next customer.  

Come on! She had to wait?

CC had to to run to his car, get some spare change from the ash tray.

Poor guy came back in and she was gone!

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Also wasn't there a rumor on here that we were going to get a commitment from an out of state recruit.  I thought this was supposed to happen last month.

Yes! We have been very patient with these recruits and they have not upheld their end of this social contract. It's time for them to commit!!!🤯🤯

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

My problem isn't non committal, it is committing too many times , too quickly, to too many Indonesian ladies... With no letter of commitment.😎😎

5 minutes ago, Whozure2122 said:

Kaufman’s aau team got into a fight yesterday in a close game against EG10. Duncomb shoved D.J. Hughes after Hughes pushed two Indiana elite players, then Hughes pushes and swings at Duncomb. Hard to tell if the swing connected but it very well could’ve. 

Who won the game????  🙄

23 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

To heck with the game...who won the fight?

Seriously, I like that out of Duncomb.  Show some fight and stand up for your teammates.

Hughes was the only one who swung so I guess he won by default. Yeah I agree It was cool to see Duncomb stick up for his teammates!

2 hours ago, Whozure2122 said:

Kaufman’s aau team got into a fight yesterday in a close game against EG10. Duncomb shoved D.J. Hughes after Hughes pushed two Indiana elite players, then Hughes pushes and swings at Duncomb. Hard to tell if the swing connected but it very well could’ve. 

wow !!

Archived