Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Not overly concerned about what Bossi thinks.  He had Trey grossly underrated for a long time.  Now that he finally gets Trey ranked right, he's suddenly an expert on where he will go?  

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Don’t like hearing that haha. 

Just one game, but Furst did not look good at all.  I missed the first part of the game, but announcers said Duncomb scored 14 of the first 22 points.  And, what I saw, Duncomb scored 14-16 more and dominated Furst in every aspect of the game.

Kaufman and Duncomb looked really good together.  

Just now, 5fouls said:

Just one game, but Furst did not look good at all.  I missed the first part of the game, but announcers said Duncomb scored 14 of the first 22 points.  And, what I saw, Duncomb scored 14-16 more and dominated Furst in every aspect of the game.

Kaufman and Duncomb looked really good together.  

Yep it’s one game. Looks like Duncomb had himself a game though no doubt. 

12 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Very impressed with Treys ball handling. He could play the 2 spot easily. Trey at the 2 or 3, Miller at the 4 with Duncomb at the 5. I can see Archie's wheels turning.

2? Maybe on offense but I think he’d struggle guarding other teams’s guards IMO. To me, he’s a 4 with the ability to play some 3 as well.  Kind of like Vince Edwards for us a few years back. 

13 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Very impressed with Treys ball handling. He could play the 2 spot easily. Trey at the 2 or 3, Miller at the 4 with Duncomb at the 5. I can see Archie's wheels turning.

Having spoken with someone very close to his HS coach... TK has been working A LOT with ball handling and quickness. 

He wants to be an NBA 3. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Having spoken with someone very close to his HS coach... TK has been working A LOT with ball handling and quickness. 

He wants to be an NBA 3. 

Ball handling is one thing but lateral quickness will be where it’s at. Love Duncombs agressiveness. Furst will be just fine...not his best performance but he is still a really good player that will benefit playing opposite of Williams.

Archived