Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dgambill said:

I’m sure after his days are done at IU and we Hang banner #6 he will be able to open his own Pizza King.

As a student at Indiana University in the Dark Ages,  My two favorite pizza places were Swing In and Cafe Pizzeria. Swing In delivered to the dorms.  Cafe  Pizzeria walked their pizza to Nick's Old English Hut. You could get it there, or at Nick's.   And Coach Knight would order pizza from Swing In.... for opposing teams after games. 

20 hours ago, milehiiu said:

As a student at Indiana University in the Dark Ages,  My two favorite pizza places were Swing In and Cafe Pizzeria. Swing In delivered to the dorms.  Cafe  Pizzeria walked their pizza to Nick's Old English Hut. You could get it there, or at Nick's.   And Coach Knight would order pizza from Swing In.... for opposing teams after games. 

Did you ever have pizza from Fred's?  First pizza I ever ordered while at IU came from Fred's.  😊

On 10/1/2020 at 7:33 PM, milehiiu said:

Swing in delivered until 2am. It was the worst pizza at 6pm but tasted great at midnight. Unbelievably cheap and tasted like cardboard. My freshman year I must have had a hundred pizzas delivered.

11 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

Swing in delivered until 2am. It was the worst pizza at 6pm but tasted great at midnight. Unbelievably cheap and tasted like cardboard. My freshman year I must have had a hundred pizzas delivered.

Lol...we had a papa johns near us with $7 college special for large pepperoni. Can’t tell you how many like you said we ordered after midnight. Now I’d never eat one if you paid me lol!

Archived