Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

My point is let it play out and see how everything goes before panicking.  Let enjoy this season and hopes everyone stays healthy and have a good season.  We won't know next years toster until probably mid summer becausde it appearsd a lot of kids are waiting until spring to commit.  Also with all the transfers which won't sart until probably May so we iwll have to be patient.

Look. I already edited Trey into my NCAA Basketball game on my ps3. Now I may have to fix it. It’s a pain is all I’m saying! 😝 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stlboiler23 said:

Brian Neubert. I think so but I’m biased obviously. 

Well a few years ago when we were recruiting Garland and they used RabJohns and made it look like they were really looking at IU.  He even was asked to come down for his annoubncement which was in Nashville TN and he went.  Found out later he was used and IU was not even close to being his choice.  saying a lot of that even the home town guys don't always get the accurate info.  Not saying he is wrong but it wouldn't be the first time an insider being wrong.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Well a few years ago when we were recruiting Garland and they used RabJohns and made it look like they were really looking at IU.  He even was asked to come down for his annoubncement which was in Nashville TN and he went.  Found out later he was used and IU was not even close to being his choice.  saying a lot of that even the home town guys don't always get the accurate info.  Not saying he is wrong but it wouldn't be the first time an insider being wrong.

Don’t think Kaufman and Garland are remotely comparable. 

40 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Scott.  If you are implying that Trey and his family are using someone the way Garland did, I can promise you that is not the case.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Kinda like half of the state going to Brooks’ announcement ...

3 hours ago, gnet550 said:

What does @The Daily Hoosier have to say about this? Hearing any Purdue chatter? Or that IU is worried?

I have a few people in my ear saying Purdue is legit but honestly don't know what to believe.  I think this will go down like Romeo and we won't know for sure until Friday.  I've always said IU so I will stick with it.

6 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I have a few people in my ear saying Purdue is legit but honestly don't know what to believe.  I think this will go down like Romeo and we won't know for sure until Friday.  I've always said IU so I will stick with it.

If I remember correctly, wasn’t there some chatter the week leading up to, that Romeo was going elsewhere too. I’m thinking some really strong chatter.

You guys need to calm down. Kaufman hasn’t announced his decision yet.
Quit downplaying how much impact Kaufman would have on IU. You’re only saying this because some people now think he is going to Purdue.  He would raise the talent level a lot and you need talented players to win games.
We will see where he goes on the 30th.  

I just keep coming back to this...

As someone mentioned, October 30th will be CAM's 42nd birthday. Now, Trey has been very thorough and methodical in this process, so I would think, though not sure by any means, that he is aware of that fact. If not before the date was announced, then surely afterwards.

He seems like such a nice kid, that to me, it seems impossible that he would opt for our hated rival on our coach's birthday...

Maybe I'm just sentimental, but I sure couldn't do that...If I had found out after the fact, I would have moved the date...

I think he's coming to Bloomington...

Archived