Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Mike Pegram made a prediction months ago...was it Rabjohns? I haven’t seen anything on 247 site but I saw Rabjohns posted a protected article like 10 minutes ago so maybe he’s mentioning he’s putting a prediction in?

I just went to Peegs and looked at the latest Crystal ball and his prediction was form 5/10 so I don't know where that text the Colonial Crester got came from.

31 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Since it less than a week until Trey makes his commitment.  I am asking for predictions where he ends up.  I am putting it this way if you have to get a considerable amount of money on his decision.  So where does everyone thinks he will end up commiting.

Mine is Purdue

Until I hear or see him say Purdue, I have to think its IU.

34 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Since it less than a week until Trey makes his commitment.  I am asking for predictions where he ends up.  I am putting it this way if you have to get a considerable amount of money on his decision.  So where does everyone thinks he will end up commiting.

Mine is Purdue

Montana State

7 hours ago, IU Scott said:

We just have to realize that this decision is about what is best for him.  We as fans think we know what is best for a kid but we are looking at it selfishly.  Just because a kid chooses another school it shouldn't be looked as a failure for the schools that he doesn't choose.  If he thinks Purdue is a better but for him then that is where he should go.

Absolutely. The kids and their fans weigh what’s best for them and that is entirely personal 

2 hours ago, Dart said:

FWIW, the top insider from Btown Banners is saying Kaufman to IU

Thanks.

I really think the Kaufman family have handled this perfectly, and with class. Its all speculation and reading tea leaves imo.

I hope like mad he picks IU. But regardless, its hard to not respect him and his circle.

If, God forbid, he chooses Purdue,  I may be stuck with another Robbie Hummel situation.

Publicly hate my rival. Privately respect and admire the individual.

My birthday is likewise in October...share birthdays with Cody Zeller and actually had inside information on his recruitment from a friend who worked at the school.

I have no inside information, but feel a need to stick with my classic misdirection guess and offset boiler's pick...

IU🔒

Archived