Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

New account here, been following this for a while: 

Florida Insider Rob Cassidy has flipped his prediction from Indiana to Purdue. Could be a wild guess. 

The weird thing about that flip if you look at the history of his pick. He picked IU today and then flipped to Purdue....today....

5 minutes ago, IUskim said:

The weird thing about that flip if you look at the history of his pick. He picked IU today and then flipped to Purdue....today....

The thing you need to realize is that the recruiting service site guys are often used by the coaching staffs as pawns to get certain messages out (i.e. misinformation).  Now I have no idea if or why Painter would be doing that now via the Purdue Rivals guy, but I do know that happens more than most realize.

33 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

The thing you need to realize is that the recruiting service site guys are often used by the coaching staffs as pawns to get certain messages out (i.e. misinformation).  Now I have no idea if or why Painter would be doing that now via the Purdue Rivals guy, but I do know that happens more than most realize.

As we've said on here more than once. Been going on since the beginning of time. If a journalist/writer/,etc...wants to be used they can go the Brian Snow route.

You seem to stay true and your information and articles are really solid. Keep them coming please.

10 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

New account here, been following this for a while: 

Florida Insider Rob Cassidy has flipped his prediction from Indiana to Purdue. Could be a wild guess. 

8 hours ago, IUskim said:

It’s in the water

30EFDAF4-16D5-411F-B89C-F2C482D66FB6.png.8d5f5b11a10449e4948e60d8b73c1ea5.pngF2AF7F42-5FA8-4069-8FA8-8B8F83B680CE.thumb.jpeg.8f79288419c191a7c5452b2462e2e537.jpeg

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

As we've said on here more than once. Been going on since the beginning of time. If a journalist/writer/,etc...wants to be used they can go the Brian Snow route.

You seem to stay true and your information and articles are really solid. Keep them coming please.

Some guys (like the Purdue Rivals guy and Illinois 247 guy) are being used by coaching staffs, but Brian Snow isn’t being used by coaching staffs. Snow is a national guy and he covers multiple teams, not just Indiana. 

49 minutes ago, btroesch14 said:

Some guys (like the Purdue Rivals guy and Illinois 247 guy) are being used by coaching staffs, but Brian Snow isn’t being used by coaching staffs. Snow is a national guy and he covers multiple teams, not just Indiana. 

Snow is in that group IMO.  He is about as accurate as a coin toss.   Go back and look at what he was saying about TJD and Duncomb after they had already committed but hadn't announced yet.  After Kaufman commits to IU, go back and look at how he said Kaufman wouldn't play with Lander.  

Just now, hoosierdaddy_72 said:

Snow is in that group IMO.  He is about as accurate as a coin toss.   Go back and look at what he was saying about TJD and Duncomb after they had already committed but hadn't announced yet.  After Kaufman commits to IU, go back and look at how he said Kaufman wouldn't play with Lander.  

I thought Snow wasn't a fan of IU and Archie?  Didn't Archie call out Snow earlier this year, I cannot remember. 

1 hour ago, btroesch14 said:

And you know he’s being used by coaching staffs how?

36 minutes ago, hoosierdaddy_72 said:

Snow is in that group all day long but didn't feel like going back and forth on his history.

49 minutes ago, hoosierdaddy_72 said:

Snow isn’t being used by coaching staffs. He is pretty accurate, since his crystal ball percentage is 94% with 295 picks made.  He had a crystal ball pick in for Trayce to IU and knew he was going there for a long time. He changed his mind on Duncomb before he committed. And him saying Kaufman won’t play with Lander was his own opinion. That didn’t come from  a coaching staff. 

I don't understand the train of thought some people are on here. It's certainly possible the purdue info is flat wrong or being oversold, but how does it make sense for Painter to feed false information to "experts"? How does he possibly benefit from creating the false idea that he will get Kaufman?

Archived