Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I honestly don’t know where he goes, but I have a gut feeling it’s Purdue

Me neither...hope it’s us but I don’t know why Painter would be so confident to let it leak out he is confident. Im feeling Purdue but maybe so I’m not so devestated if it happens. He was my #1 wish for the 21 class we had left after Lander came early.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Me neither...hope it’s us but I don’t know why Painter would be so confident to let it leak out he is confident. Im feeling Purdue but maybe so I’m not so devestated if it happens. He was my #1 wish for the 21 class we had left after Lander came early.

According to the Purdue 2 sources have said its Purdue. Apparently close to the family. 

Edit: My bad, meant TheHoosier on Rivals

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is not like he went from 6 to 9 but just went up to 7.  I hope he is right in his feeling but I don't share that feeling.

Anything above 7 would kinda be taking the moment away from TK, no?  7 is a wink/nod to us lunatics waiting for Friday. That's my interpretation.

17 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

It is not like he went from 6 to 9 but just went up to 7.  I hope he is right in his feeling but I don't share that feeling.

It could also be looked as going from medium to high confidence. We'll find out in a few days. I'll be disappointed if is not IU but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

At this point it’s so close I can wait. Pointless to speculate and get worried over it. I want him...will be sad to lose him...especially to Purdue. Him and Furst both would be a tough pill to swallow. If so Archie better have something up his sleeve because we sure could use the likely two time Indiana Gatorade player of the year. 

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

According to the Purdue 2 sources have said its Purdue. Apparently close to the family. 

Edit: My bad, meant TheHoosier on Rivals

Yeah I’d be careful with what you believe from over there. They had someone saying Lander to Louisville was a lock. We all saw how that turned out. 

10 hours ago, labeck81 said:

Anything above 7 would kinda be taking the moment away from TK, no?  7 is a wink/nod to us lunatics waiting for Friday. That's my interpretation.

And if Peegs was hearing this is 50/50, I don’t see why he would have raised his confidence for IU. He obviously wouldn’t have raised it if he was hearing it was Purdue. I’m confident until those picks start changing.

27 minutes ago, KDB said:

And if Peegs was hearing this is 50/50, I don’t see why he would have raised his confidence for IU. He obviously wouldn’t have raised it if he was hearing it was Purdue. I’m confident until unless those picks start changing.

The phrasing you used is concerning.  Corrected it for you.  

I think that Rabby and Peegs got a certain feeling when Trey talked about IU. I heard Rabby on JMV choose his words wisely and I think its more to allow TK to have his moment. I could be completely wrong but there could have been an inadvertent slip. Regardless IU has done enough and if Trey feels its best for him then Friday will be a great day for all of us. Not heard 1 thing that makes me think Trey to PU rumor has any legs. Still love where we stand

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I think that Rabby and Peegs got a certain feeling when Trey talked about IU. I heard Rabby on JMV choose his words wisely and I think its more to allow TK to have his moment. I could be completely wrong but there could have been an inadvertent slip. Regardless IU has done enough and if Trey feels its best for him then Friday will be a great day for all of us. Not heard 1 thing that makes me think Trey to PU rumor has any legs. Still love where we stand

For those of us that didn’t hear Rabby on JMV, what was said to make you think that?

Archived