Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Most of the thread about Kaufman had been about if Archie is the right coach.  A lot of that is coming from so called IU fans who think we are accepting mediocrity.

Haha Archie is fine. I like him a lot. We have watched continued improvement over 3 years. I expect us to take another jump this year. I remember when people questioned Tom Allen as well. Calling him a glorified “high school coach” 

24 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Haha Archie is fine. I like him a lot. We have watched continued improvement over 3 years. I expect us to take another jump this year. I remember when people questioned Tom Allen as well. Calling him a glorified “high school coach” 

100% 

30 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Those posters over there are not the brightest bulb in the pack.  That is the main no reason bO no longer post over there.

5 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Nick Baumgart who covers Indiana high school basketball and has a good reputation think Kaufman is going to Purdue. Maybe that rivals guy is getting info from him and thinks it’s good intel.

Fwiw, Nick also didn’t think Kaufman would come to IU because of Duncomb and he thought Harrison Ingram was going to Purdue (which was wrong, obviously).

I also saw duncomb reply tweet out “IU baby” to Rabjohns TK article so seems like he’s optimistic about IU’s chances. 

To me he loses all credibility when he lists Blake Wesley as best available Still in Indiana over Kaufman on Twitter.

Archived