Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Someone on the PU board said they heard it both ways...that it was just a fake troll job, but also that someone said “they heard it themselves”

I'm sure someone of TK's character wouldnt have any part of a troll job, so it would have to be the PU people making it up or the HS kids messed up (not knowing)  they're live. 

Either way if I'm TK I'm pissed

None of this makes a whole lot of sense. Not sure how a radio station accidentally airs a segment it is recording live. Don't they usually use different equipment for that? Especially if it was leaked as a podcast, which usually don't stream live.

Also not sure why Kaufman would agree to announce in an interview recorded 24 hours early if he wants it to be a surprise. 

I'd probably wait for confirmation from someone with more than 500 Twitter followers.

I must say, if this ends up just being a troll job by some Purdue people who are just trying to work up IU fans, and other Purdue people are falling for it...if Trey ends up choosing IU tomorrow then this will be pretty epic. Purdue fans would crash pretty hard, ha... Hard to believe something like this could be leaked, and if it is indeed true then shame on the Purdue people who ruined his day. Definitely seems like they were trying to keep it quiet until tomorrow and it was ruined if this is all true. 

Archived