Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

5 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

His mom said they haven’t recorded anything yet.  Not sure she would come out and say anything if it were true.  Think she would just stay quiet. Who knows. 

Honestly could see it the other way around as well. Could lie to try to cover everything up since no national guys have got on yet. Who knows! This is insane.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy who is suppose to be having trey on with the live announcement tomorrow at 6 is the one who had it on tonight. Should be even more fun live lol 😂 Why wouldn’t trey come out with someone if not true. I’d be so pissed if I was him. I’m sure not many people listen to the guy, prob why not many heard it. Lol. Sucks for us if true. 

3 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

This is sickening, really.

Agreed! I have no idea where he goes and of course I want him to come to IU, but after all of this I hope he sticks it to Purdue because of those idiots! 

Why can’t people just let kids be kids and have their one spotlight of picking a college? This is a moment of a lifetime!

25 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Someone on our board who lives in southern Indiana heard it and posted about it. There’s been talk of Trey being at the Jeffersonville girls game tonight to record something at the radio station. 

There was a varsity Jeffersonville girls basketball game tonight, but it was just an intersquad scrimmage between varsity players and JV. I find this questionable. 

2 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Trey's mom said, fake news is real lol and Trey's interview and commitment video will be dropped tomorrow at 6 pm on that Jeff high wjhi youtube.  Interview conducted by preschool friend Wyatt Williams.  

Fake news is real?

What does that even mean??

4 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Trey's mom said, fake news is real lol and Trey's interview and commitment video will be dropped tomorrow at 6 pm on that Jeff high wjhi youtube.  Interview conducted by preschool friend Wyatt Williams.  

This does remind me of some of my kids' preschool work 

Edit: clarification, not your post or what his mom said, just the whole thing

Archived