Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

I would tend to believe it’s true if you saw quite a few crystals come in shortly afterwards. Now I could be wrong, however, this is a troll job looking for some fun. 

if he chooses PU good for him, kid is clearly good enough to play ball. Wrong team of course but either his mom has lied to people to cover it up or it’s fake news. A bad look if his mom lies to people to try and cover it up. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More than likely it's the fans but for a family trying to keep things quiet and close to vest....seems someone is hell bent on letting the public know 24 hours in advance. What a show. Won't even call it a sh-- show for those involved. Trusted or not. I'm actually starting to think it might be Purdue because of how this has been handled. TJD was signed sealed and delivered for 10+ days without anyone knowing a thing. This show? Small time.

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I heard from someone I trust explicitly that heard directly from the radio host that it was fake.  Doesn't mean it's not Purdue.  Just means that this particular chapter of the story is not accurate.

So are you saying there was no interview done tonight or it was but just a terrible joke by the radio station? 

1 minute ago, Colonialcrester said:

This is the same as a Haanah Montana episode when her friend wanted Hannah on her high school radio station and almost outed her as Hannah Montana! So exciting!

All we need is some naked gal on a wrecking ball and we are all set for an exciting finish!

I’ll have what he’s having... 

1 minute ago, Hoosierdave said:

So are you saying there was no interview done tonight or it was but just a terrible joke by the radio station? 

I'm saying the radio host said it was not true.  I don't know whether an interview was done tonight or not.  But, the radio host is a very good friend of Trey's, and I can't see him lying about it now if a mistake was made.

Regardless of what is true or, it's really sad that Trey is having to deal with something like this tonight.  His moment was tomorrow night.  What is wrong with people. 

Archived