Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm saying the radio host said it was not true.  I don't know whether an interview was done tonight or not.  But, the radio host is a very good friend of Trey's, and I can't see him lying about it now if a mistake was made.

Regardless of what is true or, it's really sad that Trey is having to deal with something like this tonight.  His moment was tomorrow night.  What is wrong with people. 

Been going on in this state since the beginning of time. Trey isn't the first or last. Not wrong or right...just saying. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OGIUAndy said:

This doesn’t seem good. Of course his friend and mom are going to deny it. And why would they be practicing the an announcement real or fake of the other school? I hope it’s “fake”, but I don’t know. 

Agreed - was it publicly known this Williams guy was going to host the announcement? 

So 5 hours ago, Mom made the facebook announcement that Trey was announcing via interview with Wyatt Williams and being loaded at 6pm tomorrow.  

At 6:32 the twitter saying he committed by random Purdue person.  Nothing on Wyatt Williams or the WJHI youtube.  

I've said all along I wasn't going to ask mom any recruiting related questions out of respect, privacy, and the fact that I'm sure she's tired of it.  My dad however did flat out ask his grandpa, months ago, and he said, "he has no clue."  I have asked his middle school and assistant coaches and old friends that ball and train with him, they have no clue.  One of them posts here regularly now.  

Mom has given me permission to pass along tidbits I see her post publicly with discretion.  

With all that being said, my pick is IU and I will be saddened and shocked at a 4 on a scale of 10 tomorrow if it is Purdue.  

Just now, Boilershame said:

Calm down.  He is going to IU.  Just like Romeo.  If you live in Southern Indiana, its all IU.  He should go to IU.  It's the best choice for him.  Romeo is a God here!  And he earned it.  There was no leak, just a Boiler messing with you.  You guys are much more passionate about your basketball than us.  We have girls golf!  

Notice the join time on this clowns profile page was within the last 10 mins

Just now, Boilershame said:

Calm down.  He is going to IU.  Just like Romeo.  If you live in Southern Indiana, its all IU.  He should go to IU.  It's the best choice for him.  Romeo is a God here!  And he earned it.  There was no leak, just a Boiler messing with you.  You guys are much more passionate about your basketball than us.  We have girls golf!  

Sorry @Stlboiler23 but this guy is my new favorite boiler poster on this site.  

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

If Trey picks IU tomorrow, I may wet my pants in laughter.

On a serious note, this is ridiculous over a 17 year old kid. If I was an in state talent, this crap would almost make me go to Notre Dame or out of state. It is just over the top.

With how recruiting is going and the way people hang on every word you know people will try to push peoples buttons.  Recruiting is getting out of hand and which it could just go bacl to the way it was.  Usually did not hear about the recruiting class until signing day.

Archived