Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Brian rarely will say something positive like he did unless he’s extremely confident. He’s had three separate sources tell him that TK to Purdue is likely. 

Brian has been wrong multiple times because he gets over confident with the info he has been told.  There are multiple sources saying IU right now as well even one of the National guys said he heard IU but thinks it’s between IU and Purdue.  Painter may problem is he feeds info and it’s wrong because he gets too overconfident.  Happened a bunch of times over the years.  

2 minutes ago, IU_Realist said:

Brian has been wrong multiple times because he gets over confident with the info he has been told.  There are multiple sources saying IU right now as well even one of the National guys said he heard IU but thinks it’s between IU and Purdue.  Painter may problem is he feeds info and it’s wrong because he gets too overconfident.  Happened a bunch of times over the years.  

Idk if I’d say it’s happened a bunch. He rarely will make such positive posts like he did. We can agree to disagree here. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

How would you know this btw?

Knock on painter is he is a really nice guy and knows his basketball.  He just gets way overconfident on kids and thinks he is going to get them.  I think it is he is just a nice guy that people feel bad saying no to.  However he has ended up with egg on his face with feeding Brian his info. 

I would be surprised if it I wasn’t IU. 

The only edge I’d give PU would be Academics and recent success...

Iu is closer to home.

IU bigger brand. More exposure.

Great relationships and familiarity with players already at IU. Plus had a lot of success playing with with AAU Teammate Duncomb who is already committed there. 

strength coach at IU is AWESOME! 

IU has a lot better track record of putting guys in the NBA. Most guys in the NBA in the BIG Ten. A lot of that is because IU always grabs some top ranked guys and have done a good job with development as well. 

14 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Since it less than a week until Trey makes his commitment.  I am asking for predictions where he ends up.  I am putting it this way if you have to get a considerable amount of money on his decision.  So where does everyone thinks he will end up commiting.

Mine is Purdue

Cal Tech - Feynman is his favorite physicist. 

10 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Ventured to BtownBanners and whoever Chris007 is, he’s pretty confident. Anyone know who he is?

1677CCD9-BAAE-43BA-8CDE-65D9434D2FAF.jpegHe’s their most trusted insider I believe. I think he’s involved with the university somehow. Chris007 to BtownBanners is pretty much like a CoachSS/IUWins0708 to us here...not saying who is more knowledgeable than the other because that I don’t know. The insiders here could be more plugged in, it’s not my place to say who is more in the know when comparing, but when he talks people listen. 

14 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Since it less than a week until Trey makes his commitment.  I am asking for predictions where he ends up.  I am putting it this way if you have to get a considerable amount of money on his decision.  So where does everyone thinks he will end up commiting.

Mine is Purdue

Indiana

Alec Lasley:

Right now Indiana sits at one commitment in the class of 2021 and that is with four-star center

. Though sitting at one commitment going into the end of October isn't great, it's also not something to worry about. With the early signing period coming up in just a few weeks, Indiana's class will have a lot more clarity in due time.

The big name is 

- who is set to make his college decision on Friday - and the two names that are being connected to him right now are Indiana and Purdue. Virginia, North Carolina and Indiana State make up his top-5, but the two power in-state programs are out in front of the pack.

There has been a lot of Purdue chatter behind the scenes of late, but Indiana has a lot of things on its side and at the end of the day, I think the Hoosiers win out in this race.

Archived