Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Update from Eric Bossi 3 hours ago about the top 15 uncommitted players and it has Muhammad and Kauffman in this article.

Aminu Mohammed

247Sports Composite rank: 14 Contenders: Indiana, Georgetown, Georgia, Kansas State, Pittsurgh, Wake Forest and others.

Will he sign early: Highly unlikely.

Latest buzz: A physical wing scorer who has done a great job of improving as a jump shooter, Mohammed has been working away out of the national spotlight. His recruitment has been pretty much out of the national spotlight and he seems to like it that way. Mohammed has never clamored for attention, so it isn’t a surprise that his recruitment has been quiet. Indiana, Georgetown and Georgia have been the three most commonly linked with him but any attempt to figure out a leader is a best guess scenario.

Trey Kaufman

247Sports Composite rank: 41

Contenders: Indiana, Indiana State, North Carolina, Purdue and Virginia.

Will he sign early: Likely.

Latest buzz: A skilled forward who has bulked up nicely over the last six months, Kaufman will end all speculation this Friday. Depending on who you talk to in the state of Indiana it is either IU or Purdue that is the team to beat. The only person who knows for sure right now is Kaufman. There haven’t been any credible information leaks in the last few weeks and his decision looks too close to call between the Hoosiers and Boilers.

My bolded part shows that there has not been any credible leaks in the last few weeks

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talked to Trey on Saturday.  He is thinking through some pretty unique stuff in what has been a frustrating summer. I've said for months that I like where IU is here, and I feel even more confide

The IU staff is really confident. And that’s not a guess. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bustout said:

Crossing my fingers on what Sam Story said.  IU.  

Side note - did Sam take his Twitter down?  Maybe he was getting bombarded?

Sam still on twitter. Spoke with him a little about his newest baby last night. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

My bolded part shows that there has not been any credible leaks in the last few weeks

Good on him for telling the truth that neither he nor anybody else really knows. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Yea and now is trashing IU’s seasons 

Most of the thread about Kaufman had been about if Archie is the right coach.  A lot of that is coming from so called IU fans who think we are accepting mediocrity.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Most of the thread about Kaufman had been about if Archie is the right coach.  A lot of that is coming from so called IU fans who think we are accepting mediocrity.

Haha Archie is fine. I like him a lot. We have watched continued improvement over 3 years. I expect us to take another jump this year. I remember when people questioned Tom Allen as well. Calling him a glorified “high school coach” 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Haha Archie is fine. I like him a lot. We have watched continued improvement over 3 years. I expect us to take another jump this year. I remember when people questioned Tom Allen as well. Calling him a glorified “high school coach” 

100% 

30 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Those posters over there are not the brightest bulb in the pack.  That is the main no reason bO no longer post over there.

17 minutes ago, btroesch14 said:

He hasn’t infomed any staffs of where he’s going yet. 

Unfortunately, that photo gives his choice away and it's not good news. In a surprise move he'll commit to the blue and orange - Illinois.

• Haha 1
  • KDB changed the title to Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue