Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Actually it makes perfect sense. Accidents happen. How do you fake a kid speaking live about his decision? If it’s Treys voice it’s Trey regardless how horrible it is to mess up the recording. I can see Trey likely recording multiple interviews because he will be announcing it live tomorrow and then the other people will release the exclusive interviews. Someone just screwed up and played it live instead of having it saved for tomorrow.

How do we know it was Kaufman's voice? Because a dude with 450 Twitter followers said it was?

A young man who's kept everyone in the dark, including all the coaches, decides to record a decision interview with his choice the day before announcing?

Yeah...color me way skeptical.  That's like fumbling on a kneel-down and having the other team run it 90 yards for the win on the last play.

1 minute ago, IUProfessor said:

How do we know it was Kaufman's voice? Because a dude with 450 Twitter followers said it was?

Just going by that multiple people listening live heard it. If it’s manufactured then fine...but not sure someone would go to this trouble to fake a Trey Kaufman radio interview. Letting it slip is much more believable.

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Just going by that multiple people listening live heard it. If it’s manufactured then fine...but not sure someone would go to this trouble to fake a Trey Kaufman radio interview. Letting it slip is much more believable.

I've seen one dude on Twitter. Where are the others?

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

His mom said they haven’t recorded anything yet.  Not sure she would come out and say anything if it were true.  Think she would just stay quiet. Who knows. 

If she said that, I agree.  Why lie to cover up a mistake?  I would plead the fifth and just not respond until the real announcement. 

Archived