Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

His mom said they haven’t recorded anything yet.  Not sure she would come out and say anything if it were true.  Think she would just stay quiet. Who knows. 

If she said that, I agree.  Why lie to cover up a mistake?  I would plead the fifth and just not respond until the real announcement. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talked to Trey on Saturday.  He is thinking through some pretty unique stuff in what has been a frustrating summer. I've said for months that I like where IU is here, and I feel even more confide

The IU staff is really confident. And that’s not a guess. 

There is one central figure in this recruitment that is causing Nick to overreact here, and also causing the 247 guys to misreport that there is some kind of tension between Lander and Kaufman.  IU is

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

His mom said they haven’t recorded anything yet.  Not sure she would come out and say anything if it were true.  Think she would just stay quiet. Who knows. 

Honestly could see it the other way around as well. Could lie to try to cover everything up since no national guys have got on yet. Who knows! This is insane.

The guy who is suppose to be having trey on with the live announcement tomorrow at 6 is the one who had it on tonight. Should be even more fun live lol 😂 Why wouldn’t trey come out with someone if not true. I’d be so pissed if I was him. I’m sure not many people listen to the guy, prob why not many heard it. Lol. Sucks for us if true. 

3 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

This is sickening, really.

Agreed! I have no idea where he goes and of course I want him to come to IU, but after all of this I hope he sticks it to Purdue because of those idiots! 

Why can’t people just let kids be kids and have their one spotlight of picking a college? This is a moment of a lifetime!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • KDB changed the title to Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue