Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Boilershame said:

He grew up his whole life around people who worship IU and Bobby Knight.  99.99% of everyone in Clark County Indiana bleed red and white.  There are like 2 Purdue fans, me being one.  Its IU all the way and I am ok with it.  We got Furst, who grew up in Fort Wayne, a Purdue stronghold.  He has so much IU influence in his life.  Its a lock.

Appreciate the troll. 

12 minutes ago, Boilershame said:

He grew up his whole life around people who worship IU and Bobby Knight.  99.99% of everyone in Clark County Indiana bleed red and white.  There are like 2 Purdue fans, me being one.  Its IU all the way and I am ok with it.  We got Furst, who grew up in Fort Wayne, a Purdue stronghold.  He has so much IU influence in his life.  Its a lock.

No where near close to 99%

I would say until we see actual insiders locally and nationally come out and change their picks we should just relax.  Again IU basketball is not about one recruit and we lost many recruits over the years and it did not bring the program down.  I wish I did not follow recruiting so much because it would just seem to be better to just worry about the current team and players.  We have a season that is to start in a month and no one is even tlakign abut the players who actually chose to play for IU.  Found out today we are playing at FSU in the ACC/Big Ten challenge so we are getting some schule news so lets focus on this season.

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

The two most reliable insiders I know are still saying IU. I’m not going to worry 

I would say the same thing but someone said Rabjohn said something about not looking good.  Don't know if this istrue but if he did then I think this has some legs.

1 minute ago, goonaha said:

Yeah the guy who spoke to Trey's mom personally tonight and then said "It doesn't look good" for IU isn't reliable. Lol. It's over. Move onto Mason Miller.

Where did you see he talked to his mom tonight and didn't his mom say this is fake news about the radio show.

Just now, IU Scott said:

Where did you see he talked to his mom tonight and didn't his mom say this is fake news about the radio show.

On Peegs. Rabby confirmed he was doing a recording tonight, so that part was real. And he said his mom denied that anything leaked and that he hadn’t recorded anything yet (at the time of the call). But he then said he’s not feeling great about IU’s chances. And from experience, he doesn’t say stuff like that unless he knows something. This one is over I’m afraid. 

3 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Yeah the guy who spoke to Trey's mom personally tonight and then said "It doesn't look good" for IU isn't reliable. Lol. It's over. Move onto Mason Miller.

Which makes up for a terrible track record?  Wasn’t Rabby hyping TJD to MSU after TJD signed?  He needed some clicks. 

That being said the guy I trust most just said this may be legit. So I concerned. 

2 minutes ago, Boilershame said:

Donnie Hale went to Bellerive, transferred to Purdue,  never played serious minutes.  I'm not trolling....enjoying your stressing....its IU.  Tomorrow  at 6:05pm, o want apologies.  Seriously, enjoying this blog.  Purdue blogs are boring.

Donnie Hale played for New Albany and went to prep school for a year.  

Archived