Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Apparently this kid is supposed to announce in the next couple days. Every site is saying it’s UNC and appears to be 3/4 type player for the β€˜21 class. Wonder if that’ll make Roy back off.Β 

295E96C6-1765-4434-B925-77E4425619DD.png

It won’t. UNC doesn’t have any 2021 commits, currently. And they’ve prioritized quite a few more players than Kaufman right now. He’s their backup plan in case they whiff on the others. Hope that helps.Β 

I used to post on HoosierNation and another IU boards awhile back. Β During the last coaching search some of the insiders teased readersΒ about BD being a "done deal". Β Some postersΒ were convinced that he was on campus considering the Thunder had a game that same day in just a few hours. Β That pretty much ended my days as a poster because everyone then seemed to have "known someone within the athletic department" when in reality it was people just looking for attention. Β I've always been a follower and readerΒ but haven't posted on these boards in years. Β Given the crazy time we are going through in our country I figured I've got the time now!Β 

Getting early commitments from Duncomb and Lander have to be helping us greatly with other recruits. Β Would love to lock Kaufman up soon. Β Would give us a leg up on 2022 class while others are recruiting for 2021.Β 

Archived