Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

9 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Would not complain if that did happen but would rather land Kaufman first. Having a hybrid 4/3 type player that can stretch the floor is exactly what this team could use.

Having one scholarship left between Mohammed, Wesley and Longino would put some pressure on them. 

Yeah we'd all be thrilled with Kaufman. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Agree our front court will be very thin at the end of this year. Definitely need to restock.

I've been wondering the same thing.   But if you look at CAM's recruiting pattern, it looks like he's not recruiting any other bigs than Kaufman.

6 minutes ago, slojoe said:

I've been wondering the same thing.   But if you look at CAM's recruiting pattern, it looks like he's not recruiting any other bigs than Kaufman.

Patterson is the same type of player as Kaufman...Mason Miller as well...6’8ish guys who can play inside and outside

7 minutes ago, gnet550 said:

Patterson is the same type of player as Kaufman...Mason Miller as well...6’8ish guys who can play inside and outside

Agree...Patterson more so with his physicality. I think he is ok going with one low post presence and then more a combo ala Justin Smith....which both “Treys” can give us that similar presence but yet can step out and hit that jumper that Justin has struggled to do consistently.

Archived