Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

ITH had a great article on Trey today. Man I want this kid in an IU uniform badly. Cerebral, caring....and obviously as smart as they come. Not to mention his basketball skills. He embodies exactly what we all should want for a hoops player at IU. 

https://www.insidethehall.com/2020/08/18/meet-high-school-renaissance-man-trey-kaufman/

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

ITH had a great article on Trey today. Man I want this kid in an IU uniform badly. Cerebral, caring....and obviously as smart as they come. Not to mention his basketball skills. He embodies exactly what we all should want for a hoops player at IU. 

Not since Cody Zeller.... have I wanted a kid in an IU uni more.

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I don’t really pay much attention to Corey when it comes to where he thinks guys end up. Seems like he’s been wrong too often tbh. 

When is the last time any writer penned an article that said 'I'm going to stick with Kaufman for Purdue'?  

And, if it's been on the last 6 months, was the writer drinking at the time?

46 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

When is the last time any writer penned an article that said 'I'm going to stick with Kaufman for Purdue'?  

And, if it's been on the last 6 months, was the writer drinking at the time?

??

Wasn’t referring to this recruitment specifically just in general in past recruitments. 

What are you referring to?

7 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

??

Wasn’t referring to this recruitment specifically just in general in past recruitments. 

What are you referring to?

You are in the Kaufman thread and you replied to a Kaufman specific post.  I connected those dots.  

Archived