Jump to content

Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talked to Trey on Saturday.  He is thinking through some pretty unique stuff in what has been a frustrating summer. I've said for months that I like where IU is here, and I feel even more confide

The IU staff is really confident. And that’s not a guess. 

There is one central figure in this recruitment that is causing Nick to overreact here, and also causing the 247 guys to misreport that there is some kind of tension between Lander and Kaufman.  IU is

Posted Images

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

UNC site story with blurb on Kaufman.

And I quote.  

Kaufman is one of the newer targets for the Tar Heels, and his play this summer was impressive. He didn’t have his best high school season,

He was only Gatorade Player of The Year in the state with the best High School Basketball in the country.

 

 

Landing well short of Mars, Neil Armstrong spotted during lonely walk on the moon

DAY IN HISTORY: Armstrong takes first step on the moon | Roma Western Star

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I thought someone said he wanted to make his decision before the basketball season

There was also some talk about waiting till the Spring.  So that he could take "official visits" to other campuses.  However... it is now sounding more like a fall decision.... and "official visits" may be off the table.

Who knows ?  Alway apply the Jeffries rule. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

This was never going to be a spring decision.  He is not going to allow a recruiting circus effect Silver Creek's season.  The only way this is not settled by the end of November is if the high school season gets delayed or cancelled.  

If he's been seriously considering enrolling in college for the spring semester if HS basketball is cancelled, that would indicate that it wouldn't get pushed back much.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the mystique people try to put on UNC’s campus, he’s going to be surprised how much more attractive IU’s campus is.  Their campus has some truly fugly stuff on it.  IU is like an order of magnitude better looking.   I’m sure the fraud and corruption within their school won’t help a top student like Trey.  I’d be surprised a top student like Trey wants to be attached to that crap.  

I haven’t been to UVA so can’t comment there.  My nephew plays high school ball in Virginia and averaged 16 ppg on JV.  Let’s see how he does in varsity.  There’s a good chance he will go to UVA as a regular student unless he plays college ball at a lower level.  He was brainwashed to be an IU fan but the lure of the instate school with a recent national championship is tough to beat at that age.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

With all the mystique people try to put on UNC’s campus, he’s going to be surprised how much more attractive IU’s campus is.  Their campus has some truly fugly stuff on it.  IU is like an order of magnitude better looking.   I’m sure the fraud and corruption within their school won’t help a top student like Trey.  I’d be surprised a top student like Trey wants to be attached to that crap.  

I haven’t been to UVA so can’t comment there.  My nephew plays high school ball in Virginia and averaged 16 ppg on JV.  Let’s see how he does in varsity.  There’s a good chance he will go to UVA as a regular student unless he plays college ball at a lower level.  He was brainwashed to be an IU fan but the lure of the instate school with a recent national championship is tough to beat at that age.  

Here is a list of 100 college campuses.  UNC didn't make the list. On the flip side, UVA is ranked #1 :

The 100 Most Beautiful College Campuses In America - Best College Reviews

Edited by milehiiu
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Here is a list of 100 college campuses.  UNC didn't make the list. On the flip side, UVA is ranked #1 :

The 100 Most Beautiful College Campuses In America - Best College Reviews

Don't want to rain on your parade Mile, but UNC is #39 on the list. IU @ #15. Whisky is in the bottom 50, and no other B1G school made it. (not that it matters, as the selection criteria was based on "media" reports)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DWB said:

Don't want to rain on your parade Mile, but UNC is #39 on the list. IU @ #15. Whisky is in the bottom 50, and no other B1G school made it. (not that it matters, as the selection criteria was based on "media" reports)

Go eeezeee on Mile gang. He is getting up there in years after all.....  🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DWB said:

Don't want to rain on your parade Mile, but UNC is #39 on the list. IU @ #15. Whisky is in the bottom 50, and no other B1G school made it. (not that it matters, as the selection criteria was based on "media" reports)

Ha.Ha Egg on me.  I over looked that.  But IU well ahead of UNC, anyway.  Stay safe. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Call me out. I can take it.  Overlooked UNC. 

Nope.  Started to, but then I saw that others already had and didn't feel like piling on.  😊   Your presence, value, contributions are too important.  Thanks, Mile...for all you do for HSN.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • KDB changed the title to Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...