Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll continue to say that he reminds me of Jared Jeffries.  In fact he may already be a better perimeter shooter than Jeffries ever was in high school.  The game I saw him play this weekend, Bloomington South really locked him up though other than knocking down some threes.  Based on the numbers I saw get tossed around, it sounds like I saw his worst game of the weekend.  But he has a clear ability to play inside and out and will be scary good by the time he is a senior in my opinion.

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I find it interesting that after receiving an offer to another school the parent texts Rabby to tell him. Maybe it happens all the time. Seems strange to me. 

Did they say that is how it happened? I didn’t click the link because I assume it’s pay only, but I figured he just followed up with the family after the visit. 

2 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

Did they say that is how it happened? I didn’t click the link because I assume it’s pay only, but I figured he just followed up with the family after the visit. 

I didn't click on link either but it says there in tweet his mom tells peegs. Just thought it was strange they get an offer from another school and she's texting a guy who covers IU. That's all. 

29 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I didn't click on link either but it says there in tweet his mom tells peegs. Just thought it was strange they get an offer from another school and she's texting a guy who covers IU. That's all. 

I took it as after the interview Rabby reached out and she told Peegs he received an offer. 

On 6/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, btownqb said:

Don't count Scott County as the rest of this area, please!!!!! That county has the largest contingent of UK fans ever assembled... well that and Dale Earnhardt. 

Loving Watts will need to continue to grow (about 6'3 now just like Romeo at that age). 

I actually coached against Loving Watts when he was in the 5th grade.. held him to like 25, he didnt play the 4th q. 😂

The meth fans in Scott County is pretty impressive too.

4 hours ago, jimmygoiu said:

The meth fans in Scott County is pretty impressive too.

Stopped just off I65 to get gas in Austin. My buddy came out of the store and walked to the trash can just off to the side of the door, and called me over. Looked down and at least 30 needles. Damn, guess shootn smack too.

47 minutes ago, Moyeneeded said:

Stopped just off I65 to get gas in Austin. My buddy came out of the store and walked to the trash can just off to the side of the door, and called me over. Looked down and at least 30 needles. Damn, guess shootn smack too.

Sad. My college roommate was from Austin. I went and visited and it was a pretty quiet nice town 20 years ago. I think I was watching a Live PD episode not long ago and they were filming in scott county. Responded to a call at a Burger King I think to a guy OD in the drive thru and the cops had to give him Narcan to save him. Said it was the second call that week they had to use it on. Really terrible...I think every car they pulled over for minor traffic violation had drugs in the car....interestingly almost all had Kentucky plates.

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

Sad. My college roommate was from Austin. I went and visited and it was a pretty quiet nice town 20 years ago. I think I was watching a Live PD episode not long ago and they were filming in scott county. Responded to a call at a Burger King I think to a guy OD in the drive thru and the cops had to give him Narcan to save him. Said it was the second call that week they had to use it on. Really terrible...I think every car they pulled over for minor traffic violation had drugs in the car....interestingly almost all had Kentucky plates.

My choices are.....

• Stop and get gas in Austin
  • Run out of gas on the interstate,

"Honey, get the phone out.  We're calling AAA".

Archived