Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, dgambill said:

While Vanderbilt is terrible we have beat an Ohio Valley and MAC team...not much to get over confident about either. Both teams will learn more about how good they are this weekend.

Yeah, I wasn't bragging about IU's opposition, but it wasn't a competitive game either.

5 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

Not sure how alone I am in this thought...I think this kid is the biggest recruit for CAM...obviously getting Romeo was huge and what not, but this kid should be a minimum 3 year player who's upside is tremendous. 

Inside Indiana?? I think Lander is that next kid...plus elite players love playing with talented point guards. Outside Indiana I think Garcia is that biggest recruit. You land possible 5* talent outside the state you start really putting your program back on the map!  That said a Kaufman/Lander combo would make 21 a slam dunk...anything else would be gravy.

22 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Inside Indiana?? I think Lander is that next kid...plus elite players love playing with talented point guards. Outside Indiana I think Garcia is that biggest recruit. You land possible 5* talent outside the state you start really putting your program back on the map!  That said a Kaufman/Lander combo would make 21 a slam dunk...anything else would be gravy.

absolutely agree

Podcast with Silver Creek coach Brandon Hoffman (his segment starts at the 45:00 mark)

Schools mentioned that have visited Trey this week or have visits planned in the next couple of weeks to come to Silver Creek:  Indiana, Purdue, Virginia, Michigan, Notre Dame, Xavier, Cincinnati.

Alex Bozich is also part of the podcast (starting approximately the 29:00 minute mark).  The conversation with him centered around his Big ten player rankings and recruiting discussion on Love, Lander, and Diarra.

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Podcast with Silver Creek coach Brandon Hoffman (his segment starts at the 49:00 mark)

Schools mentioned that have visited Trey this week or have visits planned in the next couple of weeks to come to Silver Creek:  Indiana, Purdue, Virginia, Michigan, Notre Dame, Xavier, Cincinnati.

Alex Bozich is also part of the podcast (starting approximately the 29:00 minute mark).  The conversation with him centered around his Big ten player rankings and recruiting discussion on Love, Lander, and Diarra.

Regardless of his ranking that some prestigious company to be included with 

47 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Archie needs to lock him down...also tell Virginia that the states best is no longer open for 

Not like I've never been wrong before... I see him committing right after Hoosier Hysteria. He will be one of THE main attractions and will certainly feel the love. Tipping point my friends!

1 hour ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Kaufman began his official visit today.  Here is a primer with essential info, videos, interviews, quotes and more.  Priority 2021 in-state target on campus for a big weekend.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-official-visit-primer-2021-forward-trey-kaufman/

And this is why TDH is a bookmark for me. Quality story as usual. I think this kid (along with Lander) really solidify the future of #iubb 

Archived