Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

12 hours ago, dgambill said:

Just we need to impress. Seems he is a Purdue fan.

This is just simply not true.  He may lean Purdue from an academic standpoint (unconfirmed) but he has certainly grew up in a hardcore iu family(extended).  Some rumors that mom was a Louisville grad are false, IUS.  Uncle Matt getting snubbed by Bobby and going on to lead ISU to their greatest 4 years next to Larry, along with IU not winning for 2.5 decades, and Louisville winning, all adds up to, we don't know.  Trey and the family will play this very close to cuff.  Even my buddies who assistant coach him don't know.  He's taking his time, enjoying the process,  and working on his game(alot).

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 10:07 AM, IUskim said:

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/twitter-tuesday-michigan-will-jeffress-jalen-johnson-more

Interesting take here on the top three 21 prospects. With them saying we are more likely to land Furst than Kaufman. Also sees a possibility to get all three which I see as highly unlikely but hey go big or go home.  

Keep seeing Purdue come up....arggh!!!

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Report to me :  Tony Bennett in Indiana 1/21 to watch Trey.

Two things about this.

• Trey is an excellent student, so a strong academic school like UVA could have appeal.
  • This is the 3rd or 4th time I've heard of Virginia visiting him at school/practice, but as far as I know they have not actually scouted one of his games yet this season.  Silver Creek's only game this week is Friday night against New Albany.  

16 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Two things about this.

• Trey is an excellent student, so a strong academic school like UVA could have appeal.
  • This is the 3rd or 4th time I've heard of Virginia visiting him at school/practice, but as far as I know they have not actually scouted one of his games yet this season.  Silver Creek's only game this week is Friday night against New Albany.  

You are correct. No game till Friday. 

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

This isn’t surprising. Archie is going to have his work cut out for him with this class. We have some really really highly ranked kids in this class. Going to truly test Archie’s locking down the state.

I think the rest of the year is going to tell . If we keep improving we will get who CAM wants. Plus I don't think we can land all who we think we need. I hope it is what a lot of posters hope we land. I am at the point if the Indiana kids don't want to be here let them go! CAM is showing me what CRMK showed if you don't want to work and don't trust my way don't sign on!

Archived