Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Per a report in a Kentucky newspaper.  Trey, not only has a 4.0 GPA. And is expected to graduate as valedictorian.

I would link the article.  But there is advertisement overlay.Which I can't get rid of it.   So I could only read part of the article.

How is a 4.0 expected to be valedictorian?  Do they not have weighted grades?  The valedictorian where I work will graduate with well over a 4.0 due to AP, IB and CCP classes.

38 minutes ago, bstall76 said:

How is a 4.0 expected to be valedictorian?  Do they not have weighted grades?  The valedictorian where I work will graduate with well over a 4.0 due to AP, IB and CCP classes.

Well, I don't know. Just that the story said he is number one in his class with a 4.0.

5 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Is Jacobi headed to Indiana State?  They  have recruited well in that area over the years so maybe I’m thinking of somebody else. 

With the level of talent in this state one would think ISU could field some really good teams if it wasn’t for it being located in dirty Terre Haute. 

17 hours ago, bstall76 said:

Maybe they should use the NET rating system for grades! How many Quid. 1 classes you ace. 

9 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Is Jacobi headed to Indiana State?  They  have recruited well in that area over the years so maybe I’m thinking of somebody else. 

Jacobi has an ISU offer, but he's also got several others of the same general quality.  And, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he gets some upgraded offers if he has a good summer.  

Archived