Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dgambill said:

Just my opinion but he reminds me of a cross between Alan Henderson and Trey Lyles. They may have been higher rated recruits but he has similarities in his skills and over all athleticism to both. I think this kid will see a huge leap improvement every year he is in college...can’t imagine how good he would be if he spends 4 years. All-American possibilities for sure if he keeps trending the way he is going!

That's a pretty good comparison list and I'm hoping CAM makes it 4 times in a row to land Mr Basketball in the State of Indiana!  If this was to happen and TJD waited to be a top pick, there is no doubt in my mind, we will hang banner 6!!!  

#millertimeinbtown

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Just thinking about this roster in a couple of years and I know this would be the best case scenario and probably won't happen.

Seniors- RP, Anderson, Race

Juniors- TJD, Hunter, Franklin

Sophomore- Lander, Galloway, Leal, Geronimo

Freshman- TK, Duncomb, Muhammad

IF this dream came true, and were blessed with a 3rd yr, I guarantee all Hoosiers, will celebrate 6 with a beer!

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Just thinking about this roster in a couple of years and I know this would be the best case scenario and probably won't happen.

Seniors- RP, Anderson, Race

Juniors- TJD, Hunter, Franklin

Sophomore- Lander, Galloway, Leal, Geronimo

Freshman- TK, Duncomb, Muhammad

That...is a killer lineup.  If this comes to pass, then I’d have to pinch myself because a roster like that only comes together in a dream.

25 minutes ago, hoosierfan34 said:

Honestly, I didn’t even know this site existed. Was goofing around online and caught this site somehow and noticed a TK thread. Figured I would jump in. 🙂

Welcome first. Glad you found us.

A little history. Many of us first started out. like over a decade ago on John Decker's Hoosier nation on the now defunct Scout network. Decker abandoned the site. A young guy at the time... JaybobHoosier and I as moderators did our best to keep the site going.  Jason Albors stepped in after Terry Hutchins (RIP) to keep the site going. But it was never the same.  That's when Colonial Crestor said enough, is enough. And started HSN.01.  It was a raging success.  Over 8,000 members in just months. Two other sites saw our great success, and asked us to merge with them.  We chose to   merge with CBS/247 because they had the ability to supply content, which we could not. Eventually, 247 told us they would not be renewing their contract with them.  Did not know at the time... but 247 had agreed to steal Peegs from Rivals to them. That's when the HSN mods at the time chose to strike out and start up what is now HSN 3.0.  The site you goofed around and have found.  Hope this becomes a home for you, as it has for so many others.

2 hours ago, hoosierfan34 said:

Honestly, I didn’t even know this site existed. Was goofing around online and caught this site somehow and noticed a TK thread. Figured I would jump in. 🙂

Hey since you are in the know and since Kooper is probably not going to end up at IU...what level of school do you see him landing at? Every time I watch Treys games I come Away impressed with the kid. (You don’t have to divulge anything personal just wondering how high level he could go?) Thanks for joining and sharing! For us Hoosiers living out of state this is our best connection to home and nice to be able to share around the dinner table at Thanksgiving lol.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:36 AM, BornHoosier said:

Here’s my theory on ALL Duke Insiders & Coach K Staff in General!  The Borders of Indiana Are CLOSED to ALL Out Of State Douche Bags who try to Steal our Talent!  This list includes Coach K, Cal, Cry Baby IZZO, Cheater Roy Williams and any other program leaning on Indiana Talent!  

#itsmillertimeinbtown

HoosierTilDeath, did you lose your login information and have to start a new account?

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

Hey since you are in the know and since Kooper is probably not going to end up at IU...what level of school do you see him landing at? Every time I watch Treys games I come Away impressed with the kid. (You don’t have to divulge anything personal just wondering how high level he could go?) Thanks for joining and sharing! For us Hoosiers living out of state this is our best connection to home and nice to be able to share around the dinner table at Thanksgiving lol.

Kooper is more of a mid-major prospect. I know he’s hearing the most from schools like Miami (OH), Ball State, Bellarmine, etc. He’s one of the greatest kids you’ll ever coach too. Just a great kid and family. His uncle played at New Albany back in the day and was very exciting to watch (Noy Castillo). Noy ended up playing at The Citadel, but I used to love watching him play when I was growing up. 

1 hour ago, hoosierfan34 said:

Kooper is more of a mid-major prospect. I know he’s hearing the most from schools like Miami (OH), Ball State, Bellarmine, etc. He’s one of the greatest kids you’ll ever coach too. Just a great kid and family. His uncle played at New Albany back in the day and was very exciting to watch (Noy Castillo). Noy ended up playing at The Citadel, but I used to love watching him play when I was growing up. 

I remember watching Noy Castillo at New Albany....those were some good teams back then...those Jeff vs New Albany games were awesome 

6 minutes ago, JcityHoosier said:

I remember watching Noy Castillo at New Albany....those were some good teams back then...those Jeff vs New Albany games were awesome 

I was a Silver Creek kid and we would always go to the Seymour Regionals because watching those Jeff/NA games were like watching college games. You’d have 8 or so D1 players on the floor at all times. 

8 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Is this a lock, like the Ketchup kid was supposed to be??

I don’t think anyone is coming out and saying that. Things do look promising. That said Kaufman could wake up one morning and change his mind. High school kids are good at that.

Archived