Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

My take just per speculation and tidbits i hear none directly from the recruits people or the IU staff mind you. Miller should be the next to say yes and then before his season starts TK will commit. I am confident he will chose IU but it is not a guarantee. Just like Fouls has said many times if he goes somewhere else it will be a very well thought out decision and what is best for him on many levels. I still think its IU. AM will decide late 20 or early 21 and I would be surprised if IU is not the choice but I don't think this one is over yet and a late push could swing the balance in the favor of someone else. I LOVE where we are in all 3 recruitments. I still would not be shocked to see a 22 make the decision for IU next though!!!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

My take just per speculation and tidbits i hear none directly from the recruits people or the IU staff mind you. Miller should be the next to say yes and then before his season starts TK will commit. I am confident he will chose IU but it is not a guarantee. Just like Fouls has said many times if he goes somewhere else it will be a very well thought out decision and what is best for him on many levels. I still think its IU. AM will decide late 20 or early 21 and I would be surprised if IU is not the choice but I don't think this one is over yet and a late push could swing the balance in the favor of someone else. I LOVE where we are in all 3 recruitments. I still would not be shocked to see a 22 make the decision for IU next though!!!

“If” TK is to commit to IU, I think it will be before Mason Miller makes a decision. He’s not all that interested in his recruitment right now. 

20 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If he is, is that someone AM?? I don't see him moving up his timeline though. so someone else?? Don't be afraid to share either on here or PM thanks in advance

I feel TK taking these campus visits makes him signing in November a real possibility. But that’s in no way suggesting he’s choosing IU. But to be fair, Coach could be referring to another recruit. So I shouldn’t assume. My apologies, Coach. 

1 minute ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Good stuff. I’ll admit, I wasn’t expecting him to include Indiana St, but that’s pretty classy on his part. 

And honestly, it’s also interesting considering how big of a UofL fan he was growing up. Just goes to show, it’s not always about who they grew up liking. 🙂

3 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Thanks TDH. You are always on top of things.  Yeah ISU is a surprise.  However, now.  Thanks to you. We now know why.

9 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

After reading your article it sounds better for IU because he already knows most of the IU players.  It seems that is very important to him to know the players that is on his team.  Read another article and it appears that Tony Bennett is selling him on that he is the same type of player that Deandre Hunter is and he helped them win a championship.

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

ISU made a very early offer.  Not sure of the date, but ISU or Evansville were the first schools to offer him.  Given the family history with the Sycamores, not at all surprised to see them on the list.  Not surprised that Louisville was cut either.  

I thought the other team was going to be Xavier

Archived