Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Trey if your listening up...we got plenty of members who will hook you up with the late night eats...come to IU!

Oh yeah.  B-town is unique with Hot Stroms. Not stroms...that many people think of across the country  Also a treat that have some delivered to the dorm while at IU. Again... two of the best.... Cafe Pizzera, and Swing In.

Swing-in Pizza | Famous for Pizza & Stromboli's in Bloomington Indiana

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Oh yeah.  B-town is unique with Hot Stroms. Not stroms...that many people think of across the country  Also a treat that have some delivered to the dorm while at IU. Again... two of the best.... Cafe Pizzera, and Swing In.

Swing-in Pizza | Famous for Pizza & Stromboli's in Bloomington Indiana

Now you’re speaking my language

I was just browsing facebook and saw a sight about IU.  Someone on there stayed that Trey had tweeted something like you can't make everyone happy with your decisions.  I tried to find that again but couldn't find the site for that.  Since I am not on twitter I have no idea if he posted anything.  Also people probably would think he was talking about IU fans

7 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I was just browsing facebook and saw a sight about IU.  Someone on there stayed that Trey had tweeted something like you can't make everyone happy with your decisions.  I tried to find that again but couldn't find the site for that.  Since I am not on twitter I have no idea if he posted anything.  Also people probably would think he was talking about IU fans

I don't see that as a sign he's not coming to IU. I don't think he's made his mind up yet or he would commit and he's merely stating a fact. If he chooses IU, not everyone is going to be happy (just Trey and IU fans).

16 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Trey is not on twitter, another reason i want this kid.

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I am not aware of Trey being on twitter.  Never heard anyone say he tweeted anything.  He is on instagram,  

I saw something last night on facebook from an IU site and some said they saw Trey with that post and I think it was actually on instagram.

13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I am not aware of Trey being on twitter.  Never heard anyone say he tweeted anything.  He is on instagram,  

Anyone have an update on TK.....a purdue friend told me he posted something on instagram.stating sometimes your choice wont make everyone happy
Never said this was a valid report or anything but just saw this above response.  Especially saying it was a Purdue friend you know somehting is not right with this post.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:
Anyone have an update on TK.....a purdue friend told me he posted something on instagram.stating sometimes your choice wont make everyone happy
Never said this was a valid report or anything but just saw this above response.  Especially saying it was a Purdue friend you know somehting is not right with this post.

it was on IG stories...wouldnt read into it

I know it gives us Keion Brooks flashbacks but it’s a pretty generic statement lol.. not to mention, he’s got 3 in-state school still on his list so I’m sure a lot of people he knows are very passionate about his decision. Also, if he in fact grew up a UL fan and has family/friends that are too, I’m sure they wouldn’t prefer him playing for another ACC school either. 

Archived