KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 68Hoosier said:

and even again.

Hope this helps....

No doubt it does. 😜

It would be interesting to me to see if there is a rival school with even a 20-page thread about Trey Kaufman.  When Hoosier fans latch on to a recruit, it's hard to beat the intensity of HSN.

IU will be good whether or not individual players commit simply because of the quality of players being recruited, but I'm all about getting the best and brightest from Indiana and this young man fits that mold like a glove.

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

No doubt it does. 😜

It would be interesting to me to see if there is a rival school with even a 20-page thread about Trey Kaufman.  When Hoosier fans latch on to a recruit, it's hard to beat the intensity of HSN.

IU will be good whether or not individual players commit simply because of the quality of players being recruited, but I'm all about getting the best and brightest from Indiana and this young man fits that mold like a glove.

I’ll 2nd that! It’s a match made in heaven to me. Best and brightest in the state should be synonymous with IU basketball.

14 hours ago, Colonialcrester said:

Ahhh, I get you now. I have my standards! I will not sell out my avatar! 

Oh, I get it even more now!  You think my avatar is Brad Pitt!  No, no no....it is a picture taken of me a few years ago.  I have been told I have a passing resemblance to Brad but I didn't think this picture was that close. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

Oh, I get it even more now!  You think my avatar is Brad Pitt!  No, no no....it is a picture taken of me a few years ago.  I have been told I have a passing resemblance to Brad but I didn't think this picture was that close. 🙂

I think this old picture of me with my ex-wife looks much more like Brad Pitt.

oldwife.jpg

20 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

We are probably like 20 pages long right now even by our standards.  

Which non-next Damon Bailey recruit had the longest? A lot of hype for Trey. I’ll admit he looks real good but we had a 5 star pg commit this year with not even half this amount before he committed.

11 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Which non-next Damon Bailey recruit had the longest? A lot of hype for Trey. I’ll admit he looks real good but we had a 5 star pg commit this year with not even half this amount before he committed.

I like Kaufman for lots of excellent reasons.  I hope we get him but the world won’t spin off its axis if we don’t get him.  We can’t make the kid come here.  

9 hours ago, dgambill said:

You have to remember he left school early. We could have just as many worthless pages had he given us ample time. Since we lost that opportunity we have to make up for it with TK.

The wait is nearly over as long as the high school season starts on time just a few more weeks

Archived