KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Jam said:

Sellersburg is closer to IU than 2 hrs 38 mins

8 hours ago, Jam said:

Sellersburg is closer to IU than 2 hrs 38 mins

Based on at least 70 personal trips, my PR on a late Sunday night is around an hour 15.  Typical is hour and a half or 35.  Game day travel or heavy weekend/fall brown county if you screw up and go 46, yeah you could be looking at 2 hours.  

Maybe in an ice storm you could be looking at 2 38.

35 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Unconfirmed weather report. Winds are swirling.  And headed to West Lafayette. 

Say It Ain't so, Joe. That's not what we wanted to hear.

That would suck, rather him go to UVA. Just don't know why you would pick PU over IU when it comes to basketball.  Yes they have been better the last few years but they still haven't been to a final four since 1980

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

That would suck, rather him go to UVA. Just don't know why you would pick PU over IU when it comes to basketball.  Yes they have been better the last few years but they still haven't been to a final four since 1980

Strong desire to stay close to home... is what I have been told. 

Well if Trey does go to Purdue we better get Miller and Kaufmann or Hopkins(which I doubt). Since we have really only went after a few guys in this class it is imperative that we get two more.  Trey should annonce on another day to Purdue since the 30th is archie's birthday.

Well, maybe announcing for Purdue on the 30th would make sense then, since Archie Miller has been property of Purdue basketball since he came here. 

If this does happen it sure shows you that even if you put a lot of effort and time recruiting a guy it does not guarantee anything.  We have had a lot of guys on here that is in the know on thigns who has said that Trey to IU for a long time.  So if Trey goes elsewhere I hope our fans keep it civil toward trey.  Also I hope I don't see people blaming Archie for not getting him becausde he couldn't have done anymore than he has.

If this does happen it sure shows you that even if you put a lot of effort and time recruiting a guy it does not guarantee anything.  We have had a lot of guys on here that is in the know on thigns who has said that Trey to IU for a long time.  So if Trey goes elsewhere I hope our fans keep it civil toward trey.  Also I hope I don't see people blaming Archie for not getting him becausde he couldn't have done anymore than he has.

Please. You know our fan base. Of course Archie will get blame. 

7 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Please. You know our fan base. Of course Archie will get blame. 

If he wants to stop getting so much blame, then he'd better start beating Purdue, and that will get a lot more difficult if a player he spent a crazy amount of time recruiting goes there instead of here. 

22 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Plenty of reasons: He likes Painter more, he thinks the fit from a basketball perspective is better at Purdue, he likes the smaller campus feeling of Purdue better than IU, etc...

I’m cautiously optimistic but have been burned many times in the past. 

Archived