Trey Kaufman Commits to Purdue

KDB

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluegrassIU said:

I assure you, @Shapopojoe is not a Purdue fan. He has been with HSN a long time. 

1 hour ago, Shapopojoe said:

Well, thats not good....ugh

That's what I thought. Chris at Btown Banners said TK to IU so that's why I couldn't figure out why it was bad that he's usually got good intel. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

If TK chooses IU on Friday....I'd like to circle back around and really find out what these Purdue honks were hearing all weekend long to send myself and others into a 48 hour wtf mood. Haha.

I would not be shocked if it were PU but I would be very surprised.  I just dont see it and have not felt at any point thats its no one other than IU.  With the ketchup kid there was some talk about UK because of his Dad. The only people I hear talking about PU are their own people. I still firmly believe IU is clearly in the drivers seat

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

If TK chooses IU on Friday....I'd like to circle back around and really find out what these Purdue honks were hearing all weekend long to send myself and others into a 48 hour wtf mood. Haha.

Painter feeds Brian over at Rivals a lot of information and he ends up diving on the sword when he is wrong.  Its Brian at Rivals who is saying stuff via Painter. It has been happening for years.  

13 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I would not be shocked if it were PU but I would be very surprised.  I just dont see it and have not felt at any point thats its no one other than IU.  With the ketchup kid there was some talk about UK because of his Dad. The only people I hear talking about PU are their own people. I still firmly believe IU is clearly in the drivers seat

Ding. Ding.

55 minutes ago, IU_Realist said:

Painter feeds Brian over at Rivals a lot of information and he ends up diving on the sword when he is wrong.  Its Brian at Rivals who is saying stuff via Painter. It has been happening for years.  

Why would painter feed the guy TK to pu if its wrong?

1 hour ago, IU_Realist said:

Brian rarely will say something positive like he did unless he’s extremely confident. 

23 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Why would painter feed the guy TK to pu if its wrong?

Painter feels good and overhypes it.  It happened with the first Zeller for example.  He was convinced he had him.  It has happened with a bunch of recruits.  Painter and Brian have been their own worst enemies.  

Archived