IU to play in Jimmy V classic

On 5/8/2019 at 10:26 AM, FKIM01 said:

I think you CAN shut off when they're quoted. You just don't see the post quoting them either.  Not sure when that changed but pretty sure it did. I usually don't go that far as you miss good response posts as a result.

yeah but there are a few people i just don't really care to what they have to say and what anyone has to say concerning what they have to say.  Has made this this a much more enjoyable experience. 

1 hour ago, Tiz10 said:

UConn it is.

20190516_134344.jpg

I was happy to see this... We play too many of the same out of conference teams every year, so I’m glad we got UCONN instead of Louisville.  Should be a good game, as Archie and Dan Hurley know each other well.  When they were both coaching in the A10 from 2012-2017, Dayton went 6-3 against Rhode Island.

2 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I was happy to see this... We play too many of the same out of conference teams every year, so I’m glad we got UCONN instead of Louisville.  Should be a good game, as Archie and Dan Hurley know each other well.  When they were both coaching in the A10 from 2012-2017, Dayton went 6-3 against Rhode Island.

Hmmm....I would love to play Louisville every year.

12 hours ago, dgambill said:

I just like us showcasing for some east coast kids...Duke and UK always try to schedule games in the garden...we need the pub!

And on top of that, we need to win.  No use playing good team in good locations if we're just going to lose.  Winning fixes everything

On 5/17/2019 at 3:54 PM, rico said:

UConn going to be a good team?

I think it will be more about putting on a good performance on a big stage in an area of the country where we need to make some in roads. It isn’t about stealing recruits from UConn but showing some east coast kids how attractive IU can be.

Archived