Demarcus Elliot (JUCO) Commits to Indiana

KDB

He does look to have really good athleticism.  Not sure what has kept him from getting more looks out of high school and JUCO, but I love his potential.  Glad to bring him aboard.

Now we just need a JUCO offensive lineman to give a little depth there, and we'll be set.

Just now, Leathernecks said:

He does look to have really good athleticism.  Not sure what has kept him from getting more looks out of high school and JUCO, but I love his potential.  Glad to bring him aboard.

Now we just need a JUCO offensive lineman to give a little depth there, and we'll be set.

Kansas State offered him, surprised he decided against playing in his home state. I'm looking forward to seeing what a year in our strength and conditioning program can do for him. His dad was a stud RB in HS per a local article I read.

I shouldn't have said I'm surprised about passing on his home state program. Really need to give TA credit for the culture he's instilled within the program to be able to pull a kid with an offer close to home. 

We need DL depth but according to Rivals and 247 our only competition for him (ie other offers) was Tennessee-Chattanooga (did not know they had a football team) and U of Massachusetts (actually was not positive they had a team either). Hope for the best but not jumping up and down.

PS..I say this in the context that I think the overall recruiting is going well.

36 minutes ago, B_A said:

Kansas State offered him, surprised he decided against playing in his home state. I'm looking forward to seeing what a year in our strength and conditioning program can do for him. His dad was a stud RB in HS per a local article I read.

Kansas State offered him when he was a senior in HS but did not offer him when he was available as a Juco. 

Archived