Thank You HSN

I feel a tad responsible since I started the movement to shove other schools' recruits off the front page of the recruiting forum.  My rationale has, and always will be, if you stiff IU, you deserve to be forgotten by the fanbase.  You deserved to be plunged to the sewer if you give in to daddy and choose the crooked program whose name shall not be mentioned.

I also egged Billingsly on and encouraged his behavior, which I saw (and still see) as pretty harmless.  That being said, I also apologize to anyone annoyed and offended.  Unless I get busy, or IU basketball enters a profound slump, you'll likely still have my antics to deal with.

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I feel a tad responsible since I started the movement to shove other schools' recruits off the front page of the recruiting forum.  My rationale has, and always will be, if you stiff IU, you deserve to be forgotten by the fanbase.  You deserved to be plunged to the sewer if you give in to daddy and choose the crooked program whose name shall not be mentioned.

I also egged Billingsly on and encouraged his behavior, which I saw (and still see) as pretty harmless.  That being said, I also apologize to anyone annoyed and offended.  Unless I get busy, or IU basketball enters a profound slump, you'll likely still have my antics to deal with.

I found the plunging humorous.  Even clicking on the updated plunged threads took less time off my life ( a minute maybe ) than just the first rick roll of my life - which I still find funny.

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I don't know who is responsible.  But something was said, perhaps by IM's?.  Everybody just needs to carry on.

Please reconsider Billingsley. I very much enjoyed what you brought to this board and liked your insight and info you shared.. Maybe if a few people can run you off, the rest of us can pull you back in. You said so many great things about this forum, but you are a part of why it is great. 

Archived