OT: Most punchable face in sports

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I don't think Dakich deserves to be punched in the face. A good hard kick in the nuts would be more appropriate.

In case you don’t follow him on Twitter, he has been repeatedly attacked by a hawk in his neighborhood recently.  Almost as good as a kick in the nuts.

1 hour ago, Madison22 said:

Gotta admire this guy, trying so hard to win most punchable face in sports.

He's walkin' the walk, man.

giphy.gif

Holy cow...there's no wonder Ali had Parkinson's.  I love watching boxing/MMA, etc., but you have to wonder how long it will be before drastic changes or outright abolition hits the sport.  Amazing a shot like that doesn't kill a person.  Just brutal.

1 hour ago, FW_Hoosier said:

In case you don’t follow him on Twitter, he has been repeatedly attacked by a hawk in his neighborhood recently.  Almost as good as a kick in the nuts.

Wait a minute.....REPEATEDLY? He's been repeatedly attacked by a hawk? Does it think his bald-ass head is an egg or something?

And I don't care where I'm living at, if I'm ever attacked by a hawk once, let alone repeatedly, that feathered bastard is going to be wearing some 12 gauge jewelry. 

9 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Wait a minute.....REPEATEDLY? He's been repeatedly attacked by a hawk? Does it think his bald-ass head is an egg or something?

And I don't care where I'm living at, if I'm ever attacked by a hawk once, let alone repeatedly, that feathered bastard is going to be wearing some 12 gauge jewelry. 

Dan is pulling our legs...I bet it was a swallow!!!!!

9 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Now that i know what to actually post, here is the face i want to punch in sports.  Mostly because all the freaking bears fan i have around here who thinks he is the next coming of jesus

image.png.9bb2a6538485b894bdc3059e411af03b.png

As a bears fan he is more Moses than Jesus 😜

But I’m pretty sure you picked the wrong Bears QB:

E370261B-3906-43F2-965E-672D864AE0CE.jpeg

Archived