Ut oh....Ohio St.

27 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

The dude has been retired for 22 years and dead for 14 years and I don't make light of anyone abused by this pervert, but a nickname like Dr. Jelly Paws is some kind of hilarious and sounds well-deserved.

Really very similar to the Penn St. thing I suppose.

46 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Penn State, Michigan State, Ohio State.  There are no more 'States' left in the Big Ten, so hopefully this is it.  

Good to know :

We are Penn We are State.  NOT !

We are NOT,  THE Ohio State.

And we are NOT, the Great Lake State (MSU's nickname )

16 hours ago, rico said:

Sick stuff. Not sure any penalty will occur but any Ohio St fan that was openly criticizing Michigan St and Penn St for their cover ups/pedophile abusers sure do have plenty of egg on their face.

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Sick stuff. Not sure any penalty will occur but any Ohio St fan that was openly criticizing Michigan St and Penn St for their cover ups/pedophile abusers sure do have plenty of egg on their face.

I'm going to criticize them and if IU ever Falls in the guilty category I'm going to criticize them too.  This stuff is rampant and Despicable to go along with adults turning their head. what on Earth is going on in this world

18 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I'm going to criticize them and if IU ever Falls in the guilty category I'm going to criticize them too.  This stuff is rampant and Despicable to go along with adults turning their head. what on Earth is going on in this world

Agree all day. 

Archived