Elijah Hutchins-Everett

For 6”11 he sure plays under the rim. He doesn’t have a lot of explosion in his game but he does seem to play fairly smooth. Doesn’t look ackward or uncoordinated with the ball. Could be a nice kid to develop seeing we should have Trayce and Brunk for two years at least.

17 hours ago, dgambill said:

For 6”11 he sure plays under the rim. He doesn’t have a lot of explosion in his game but he does seem to play fairly smooth. Doesn’t look ackward or uncoordinated with the ball. Could be a nice kid to develop seeing we should have Trayce and Brunk for two years at least.

I wonder if he just grew a bunch of inches. weak lower body, no bounce yet. Didn't finish in traffic. That will come with weight training and drills. Good looking prospect.

7 hours ago, Indykev said:

I wonder if he just grew a bunch of inches. weak lower body, no bounce yet. Didn't finish in traffic. That will come with weight training and drills. Good looking prospect.

Oh I have no problem as he has some good moves and seems to be pretty coordinated and you can’t teach height...but I agree would need to work on his strength/base. I know we have Trayce but I would love to have a big that has hops and can alter shots in the lane.

• 6 months later...

Archived