So who’s left for us to look at!

OLDIUFAN

45 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

@DC2345 a quick Google could not confirm anything on Detroit. Just that there is interest.

I saw a tweet a few weeks back but I can’t find that tweet now so I’m not real sure. I saw a post from Marshall yesterday on twitter with Vijay in it but I realized it was an old picture that he’s used in other posts before.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

Vijay barely played at St. Francis in Fort Wayne...he will not make a difference on our team. Not trying to sound negative, but academics and practice will be his best contributions.

Nothing wrong with either of those.  Heaven knows we need help with our APR.  And helping regulars become all they can be in practice, is not a bad thing either.

Coach... just between you and me. I love all that you bring to our board.

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Nothing wrong with either of those.  Heaven knows we need help with our APR.  And helping regulars become all they can be in practice, is not a bad thing either.

Coach... just between you and me. I love all that you bring to our board.

Thank you sir, ditto to you. I check this board several times daily, best there is. 

32 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Thank you sir, ditto to you. I check this board several times daily, best there is. 

Can't argue with you there.  CC started it.  We are all just followers.  

Not sure of your schedule.  However, checking the board several times daily tells me all I need to know.  CC has created a great board.  Otherwise, you would have no need to check in several times daily, much less any time at all.

Again.... I do appreciate your being a member.   Always good to hear from you, Coach..

Archived