Favorite Beer Locations..

So the guy in Iowa that put out a plea that he was short on beer money, received about $2 grand in donations, and decided he would give that to charity. From that announcement, donations have risen to over $36 thousand.

As a means of recognizing this guy's charitable inclinations, Anheuser Busch has announced that they are providing him with a year's worth of free Busch Light. 

Good for the guy, and good for whatever charity he's donating to. However, I wouldn't necessarily view this as a win for him. I wouldn't give that crap to my worst enemy.

34 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

So the guy in Iowa that put out a plea that he was short on beer money, received about $2 grand in donations, and decided he would give that to charity. From that announcement, donations have risen to over $36 thousand.

As a means of recognizing this guy's charitable inclinations, Anheuser Busch has announced that they are providing him with a year's worth of free Busch Light. 

Good for the guy, and good for whatever charity he's donating to. However, I wouldn't necessarily view this as a win for him. I wouldn't give that crap to my worst enemy.

Maybe I misunderstood stood but I thought Sportscenter said this morning Anheuser Busch will match the total and it is up to 150K. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived