Inmates running the asylum?

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/division-iii-football-powerhouse-involuntarily-removed-from-conference-for-simply-being-too-good/

So, one university has figured out how to be excellent in their athletic programs. Men's and women alike. Instead of being applauded, and held up as an example for the other conference members to emulate, they are kicked out. 

Crazy world we live in, where excellence is minimized so that others can feel better about themselves.

Haven't you heard we don't even want valedictorian's anymore! Just too much pressure on the ones that can't compete! Life is just too difficult anymore? 

Don't know why, but somehow this talking about life being too difficult, made me think of the Erin Brockovich scene of "I'm so  tired"

2 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Haven't you heard we don't even want valedictorian's anymore! Just too much pressure on the ones that can't compete! Life is just too difficult anymore? 

Don't know why, but somehow this talking about life being too difficult, made me think of the Erin Brockovich scene of "I'm so  tired"

Are you sure it wasn't Julia Roberts' wardrobe that got you thinking about this scene? :coffee:

Archived