Luke Goode (2021) Commits to Illinois

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Regardless of IU'S thoughts on the kid,just hearing an Indiana kid committed to Illinois just doesn't roll off the tongue very well..not really satisfied with this...but goodluck to him and i hope he enjoys hitting 5 or 6 3's against us.

He must not be that great.  I don't think even PU or ND offered. 

10 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Regardless of IU'S thoughts on the kid,just hearing an Indiana kid committed to Illinois just doesn't roll off the tongue very well..not really satisfied with this...but goodluck to him and i hope he enjoys hitting 5 or 6 3's against us.

It's taken years. Decades, in fact. For Illinois to pay back for IU stealing Quinn Buckner away from them.  Still remains to be seen if Luke is even close to being as good at the "Mighty Quinn".

10 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

It's taken years. Decades, in fact. For Illinois to pay back for IU stealing Quinn Buckner away from them.  Still remains to be seen if Luke is even close to being as good at the "Mighty Quinn".

Don’t forget we got EJ to de-commit and switch to IU 😂😂

49 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Everyone on this board has known for years how loaded the 21 class is/was. IU has landed a 5 star PG, 4 star Center, and is in on another 5 star SG and 4/5 Star Stretch 4. We'll be just fine. Wish the kid good luck and that's it. We haven't spent a dime of time recruiting him. The 1 time I saw him play....he got his points because Furst had 19 guys on him and Goode hit a few shots. 

• KDB changed the title to Luke Goode (2021) Commits to Illinois
3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Don't forget IU got IT and Daryl Thomas from Illinois as well, two guys that help us win championships as well.

19 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Leland should have been the best player on the court. I know Coach Hahn has said that he thinks Leland will be the best player he’s ever coached by the time he graduates. If you know anything about Coach Hahn that’s pretty praise considering he’s coached a couple of pretty darn good players.

I wonder if that Hahn is any relation to Jim Hahn who coached Shawn Kemp at Concord, and also coached against Damon in the 1990 state championship game at the dome.

Archived