Luke Goode (2021) Commits to Illinois

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Don't want to speculate because didn't see game....but did Snider beat Homestead last night at buzzer? Reason I ask is there was not a fan or student but assistant coach it appears run up in the face of Luke Goode on final play. 

Yuuuuuup. Embarrassing 

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Don't want to speculate because didn't see game....but did Snider beat Homestead last night at buzzer? Reason I ask is there was not a fan or student but assistant coach it appears run up in the face of Luke Goode on final play. 

Huh...gotta know the story behind this.

On 1/18/2020 at 9:48 AM, Seeking6 said:

That’s embarrassing and the assistant coach should be fired immediately.

Homestead is the Carmel of Fort Wayne and Snider vs Homestead is typically for the SAC title. Some people just hold a grudge because its wealthier and less diverse. 

Edit: worth noting that Homestead was down 1. Goode got fouled on a 3 pointer and hit all 3 free throws to go up 2 right before that buzzer beater. Snider coach (Ty Wynn) may have thought he got a home court call on the foul. 

Archived