Grill season

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBQ. I love your passion for grilling.

I am doing baby back ribs today. Low and slow.  With a rub I made myself, a year ago.  Don't even recall the ingredients. But so far, everyone has raved about it.  Then, I will finish the ribs off with the sauce that another HSN (waffle fred) makes.  Love his sauce. 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Fish for steak...hmmm...well, my cardiologist would say we can work something out...

Understand where you are coming from.  We went from less meat to more fish years ago.  Though I enjoy fish. However.  Get to my age. And eat your preference.  Don't matter.  What ever tastes good the the night.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Understand where you are coming from.  We went from less meat to more fish years ago.  Though I enjoy fish. However.  Get to my age. And eat your preference.  Don't matter.  What ever tastes good the the night.

Oh, I do. And I think the only way I like walleye is deep fried, Culver's style, bathed in Trappey's Red Devil  and tarter sauce

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

This is how I always do my steaks on the grill. 

How to Make Crosshatch Grill Marks

Only 500 degrees? With that Summit 700 series he has, that's like driving 5 under the speed limit in a Ferrari.

Open that bastard wide open, get a good 650-700 degrees on stainless bars, one minute, rotate, one minute, flip, one minute rotate, one minute, pull. Rest 10 mins, cut and it'll be a nice mid-rare. Consume.

11 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Only 500 degrees? With that Summit 700 series he has, that's like driving 5 under the speed limit in a Ferrari.

Open that bastard wide open, get a good 650-700 degrees on stainless bars, one minute, rotate, one minute, flip, one minute rotate, one minute, pull. Rest 10 mins, cut and it'll be a nice mid-rare. Consume.

And then there's "Pittsburgh Rare."

I have a friend who eats them this way...kinda gross...

xnuqvu57l5s01.jpg

45 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Ummmm !

• 1 month later...

Archived