2019 NBA Draft

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Edwards isn’t a PG. 

@BGleas, phoning a friend here.....if kyrie leaves, does boston have a backup plan at pg???  If not @Stlboiler23, somebody's guna have to start the offense.  Stevens might have to stop by Holiday World and swipe one of the pvc poles they use and say "if you're not taller than this...you're a pg".

2 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

@BGleas, phoning a friend here.....if kyrie leaves, does boston have a backup plan at pg???  If not @Stlboiler23, somebody's guna have to start the offense.  Stevens might have to stop by Holiday World and swipe one of the pvc poles they use and say "if you're not taller than this...you're a pg".

It won’t be Carsten Edwards. I’m sure Edwards will get a chance to play some, but will not be the Celtics pg as a rookie. Lots of options, they could bring Rozier back, Marcus Smart could play there (not my preference, but could happen), could also get a pg I’m free agency as the Celtics will have a good deal of cap room. I’ve also read that the market for Kyrie is drying up a bit, so could be a chance he has a change of heart (long shot and also not my preference). 

6 minutes ago, BGleas said:

It won’t be Carsten Edwards. I’m sure Edwards will get a chance to play some, but will not be the Celtics pg as a rookie. Lots of options, they could bring Rozier back, Marcus Smart could play there (not my preference, but could happen), could also get a pg I’m free agency as the Celtics will have a good deal of cap room. I’ve also read that the market for Kyrie is drying up a bit, so could be a chance he has a change of heart (long shot and also not my preference). 

Thanks! 👍

10 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

It will be so hilarious when Romeo is getting minutes on the Celtics next year while Edwards is playing for the Maine Red Claws.

Lol. For his sake, I’d hope a lottery pick would get more minutes than a second round guy. But I think there are plenty of minutes for Carsen. 

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Lol. For his sake, I’d hope a lottery pick would get more minutes than a second round guy. But I think there are plenty of minutes for Carsen. 

Lol, took you a couple minutes to come up with a better response than “Naw”

Very happy for Romeo. Good luck to him in his next steps.  Glad that Juwan agreed to a deal with Utah. Wasn't shocked that Kyle Guy dropped to 55th overall. Regarding Edwards. Certainly had a great tourney....however I remember so many 7-25 games. That stuff doesn't translate at the NBA. 

*Dakich took his obligatory shot last night on twitter at IU and Archie. Can't believe 1070 continues to justify in keeping him around. 

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Very happy for Romeo. Good luck to him in his next steps.  Glad that Juwan agreed to a deal with Utah. Wasn't shocked that Kyle Guy dropped to 55th overall. Regarding Edwards. Certainly had a great tourney....however I remember so many 7-25 games. That stuff doesn't translate at the NBA. 

*Dakich took his obligatory shot last night on twitter at IU and Archie. Can't believe 1070 continues to justify in keeping him around. 

What did Dakich say?

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

What did Dakich say?

Essentially tweeted out when Romeo was drafted that Archie turned a top 5 player into 14th pick in draft...and he quickly deleted after. I'll say this for Dakich. He's turned his zero talent self into a lifetime of income from IU. I guess I'd expect just a tad of appreciation but with most narcissist types....they just don't see their doing anything wrong.

Archived