2019 NBA Draft

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Lol at those who projected Romeo to fall into the 20s.

stevens and the C’s is a genuinely great landing spot for him, top flight front office, it’s a true “team” under Stevens, development is excellent, great teammates, a perennial playoff team, veterans around him, outstanding landing spot 

They knew they got a great talent at 14

Two things. Romeo's suit with the candy stripes inside is awesome. IU with a lottery pick again is very good. After that....curious how Kris Wilkes and his brand are going tonight? Hope his family and friends are saying congrats as he slips and slips....

Regarding CE. Who cares? He's a Purdue kid that won't get drafted until the 50's...if at all. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Two things. Romeo's suit with the candy stripes inside is awesome. IU with a lottery pick again is very good. After that....curious how Kris Wilkes and his brand are going tonight? Hope his family and friends are saying congrats as he slips and slips....

Regarding CE. Who cares? He's a Purdue kid that won't get drafted until the 50's...if at all. 

Hmm well CE is a stud

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I actually would not mind seeing the Pacers draft Carsen

58 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

They better. If not, that pick was atrocious. 

I think they are moving on from Young and Bogs and might with the trade for Warren they have option to finally try the Sabonis/Turner starting together. It’s possible they don’t think they can keep Sabonis and he gets traded but I think they groom this kid to have Quinn’s minutes and then see how Sabonis goes next year. If they move on from Young and Bogs then I’d love to go after D Russell to play the point. He can also play off the ball if Vic is slow to get back or play alongside Holliday ...I’d be ok with that.

Sabonis

Turner

Warren

Vic

Russell

bench: Holiday, Leaf, Mcbuckets, Goga, Sumner, Johnson

Today’s was my youngest’s 7th bday and we took her and the other kids to an amusement park, so just got caught up on the draft on the DVR, so pumped right now!

When Herro went 13th I said to my wife that I’ll be ticked if Ainge passes on Langford. Was so excited when Silver announced it. Great fit Langford in terms of a smart, well run organization, that despite what happened with a Kyrie, treats it’s players great. He’ll have a stable organization and a great coach. 

Will be interesting to see how he fits with Tatum, Brown, Smart and Hayward, but Stevens also has not been afraid to play young players, so he’ll get chances. 

So excited right now!

10 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Today’s was my youngest’s 7th bday and we took her and the other kids to an amusement park, so just got caught up on the draft on the DVR, so pumped right now!

When Herro went 13th I said to my wife that I’ll be ticked if Ainge passes on Langford. Was so excited when Silver announced it. Great fit Langford in terms of a smart, well run organization, that despite what happened with a Kyrie, treats it’s players great. He’ll have a stable organization and a great coach. 

Will be interesting to see how he fits with Tatum, Brown, Smart and Hayward, but Stevens also has not been afraid to play young players, so he’ll get chances. 

So excited right now!

As soon as I saw Herro and Langford picked, I got a good laugh thinking about our conversation. 

I think Miami lives to regret that pick.

6 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Ok...one down...I’d still like Bol Bol...he is a unique prospect.

20 years ago Bol Bol would be worth taking a risk on.  In todays game, id rather the pacers take somebody like kyle guy or morgan (a shooter or swiss army knife).  I just dont think another center would be a smart move.....so im sure thats who they will take. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

20 years ago Bol Bol would be worth taking a risk on.  In todays game, id rather the pacers take somebody like kyle guy or morgan (a shooter or swiss army knife).  I just dont think another center would be a smart move.....so im sure thats who they will take. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I just looked up and he has bad medical...so he is off my list now. Didn’t know that.

7 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

As soon as I saw Herro and Langford picked, I got a good laugh thinking about our conversation. 

I think Miami lives to regret that pick.

I’ve been wrong before, but I’d be shocked if Herro ends up a better player than Langford. 

Archived